The Party

(1 year later)

The last year went by in a blur, feeling as though it's never ending in the moment yet at the same time going by all too fast. Phil and I's subscriber count has skyrocketed giving us both a silver play-button. We even started a collab channel together. We've made so many new friends and gone so many wonderful places.
Now we're waiting for some of those friends to get to our apartment. Louise', PJ, Chris, Zoe, and Alfie are on their way over for a party. Well not as much a party as a get together but you get the gist. While Phil is getting out the plates and cups I hear a knock at the door, to which I go and open.
"I've got booozzzee!!!" Chris shouts as he and PJ shove through the door to greet phil and I. Not too long after, Louise, Zoe, and Alfie arrive with a bag of chips and 2 cases of beer. As everyone settles down around the coffee table in the living room, first round of drinks in hand, light hearted conversation ensues.
I haven't seen everyone in such a long time and it isn't long before the drinks keep coming and we get to the embarrassing part of the night. An hour later as Chris is getting into a very passionate, and very drunk, rant about Zalfie, I hear the doorbell ring. I set my drink down and open the door to a very angry looking, very stout man carrying a pizza. I pay the disgruntled delivery man and close the door.
Starting to get a bit tipsy, I unsteadily make my way into the living room where the pizza is devoured by our hungry guests, and me. 4 hours, 2 more trips to the liquor store, 4 cases of beer, and 3 bottles of booze later, our guests make their slow and hammered way to an uber.
After showing them out the door I drunkenly walk back into the kitchen where phil is already finishing off the last of the alcohol, I decide to join him