Drunken Love

"Phil?" I ask lazily as we both sit on the floor, leaning on the cabinet for support.

"Yes sir" he replies quite flirtatiously, as he always does when drunk.

"Have you-yo ever just-just ya know- wanted to do boys- the penis people-heheh penis people. Cuz ya know I'm like almost kin-kinda gay right??? Like almost, I'm bi i guess but like yeah ya know?" I very sloppily stated, not really sure why or how the words were coming out of my mouth.

As my eyes make there way from the floor and back to Phils I see his pupils have dilated and he doesn't look funny drunk anymore, he looks kind of seductive-sexy even.
We stare in silence for awhile, unable to quite comprehend what's happening or what to say. Suddenly Phil lurches forward and—now his lips are on mine. He's kissing me. My best friend is kissing me—and I'm kissing back, and I like it. Until this moment Phils always been Phil, my best friend. Yes I've always loved him but—could I have feelings for him? Am I just drunk? Have I always felt this way? I'm lost in his scent, in the way he feels, the way his lips fit so perfectly against mine.
His lips move smoothly and passionately against my own as I return the favor. I grab his face in both hands, pulling him closer into the kiss, it feels like an instant yet an eternity all at once. Like it's going on forever yet I hope it never ends. He bites down on my bottom lip and I yelp in surprise, he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth as he explores every inch of my mouth with his tongue and his hands explore my body.
At some point, I don't remember when, but we're standing. He shoves me against wall, knocking the breath out of me. He runs his hands up and down my sides as my fingers tangle in his raven black hair, tugging slightly. And now he's pushing me down the hall as we stumble up against his bedroom door and he begins to tug at the bottom of shirt. I lift my arms allowing him to take it off. He takes this break in our passionate kiss to open his door and shove me onto his bed, slamming the door behind us.

Grayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें