Intro

ATTENTION:

Amazing cover by emilyawesome383

I do not own any of the characters from Supernatural or Supernatural. I do own the characters I created. This story is my interpretation of how the show would be if Dean had a daughter. This story takes place sometime after season 12, so Crowley is dead and Mary and Lucifer are gone. Cas and Jack will be in this story. Also, Asmodeus is not in this story, so at the moment there is no ruler of Hell, but that's addressed later in the story.

I'm going to try to update once a week, but I'm super busy with school, sports, and clubs so if not, I apologize. There are some possible trigger warnings later in the story, I will put another trigger warning at the beginning of those chapters.

This is the first book of the series The Life of Emily Winchester. I hope you guys all enjoy The Dawn of Emily Winchester. Tell me what you think in the comments and vote and tell your friends about it and share it! Thank you guys for reading and enjoy, this is my first story so I hope it's good! 

---

Emily Rose Adams is an average 17-year-old girl, or at least that's what she tells people. She gets decent grades, works as a waitress, hangs out with friends, and has a huge secret. When she finds out her dad is the supernatural hunter and legend, Dean Winchester, her life drastically changes.

Her life of school, drama, and parties quickly changes to a life of witches, demons, and angels. Leaving behind her friends and family, Emily's whipped into the world of the supernatural, one that most people wouldn't believe is real, but is very real to her. As Emily and Dean get to know each other, they start to realize that they both have dark secrets.

Although, there are no secrets that time doesn't reveal.