Chapter 5: Record Player

-Emily's POV-

"Home, sweet home," Dean says as Sam starts to slow down around what looks like an old factory.

"I thought you lived in some mysterious bunker, not an abandoned factory," I say as I follow Sam's car to where I assume the garage is.

"The factory was used to disguise it," Dean explains as we pull into a huge garage. Driving slowly I start to look around at all the cars and smile, there are some pretty cool old cars here. I pull into an empty lot near where Sam parks and get out, looking around. I wrap my arms around myself, inhaling Aida's warm scent of honey and vanilla from her sweatshirt that I'm still wearing.

"Ready for the official tour?" Dean asks with a smile as he grabs my bags out of the car and hands them to me.

"I guess," I say as I follow him. He opens the door and I walk out onto an indoor balcony that overlooks an old looking room, with old machines. We walk down the metal staircase, that is starting to rust and he leads me into a room with old books and a couple of tables. He continues to show me the kitchen and then leads me down a long hallway.

"This is where the bedrooms are," he shows me where everyone's room is and then shows me mine. "I know it's bare, but it'll do," he says as I set my stuff down.

It's an old room, like everything else here. The walls are painted a dull grey, there's bed pushed against the wall in the middle, a desk, a dresser, and an old sink with a mirror above it. I go over to the nightstand and to the record player that's sitting on top of it. "I'll have to get some records for this," I say, running my hand along the top of it.

"Only if you play good music," Dean jokes, as I turn to look at him.

"All my music's good music," I retort.

"I rode in a car with your music for six hours."

"I know you liked it," I tease, with a smile.

Dean turns to walk out of the room and I follow as he says, "Come on, how about we grab some grub. And then you should probably get some sleep."

"So where's um Cas and Jack?" I ask.

"Jack's probably in his room, and I don't know where Cas is," Dean says as we go into the kitchen. I hear voices in the common room and look at Dean as he goes to the common room.

"Hello Dean," I hear a low gruff voice say. I round the corner to see a man, with dark hair, wearing a trench coat standing there. Is this Cas?

"Well speak of the devil," Dean says sitting down at the table as I stand in the entrance of the room, awkwardly. It must be Cas. That's what an angel looks like?

Cas tilts his head, looking confused, "Dean you know I'm not the-"

"It's a saying, Cas," Dean says.

"Oh," Cas says. "What did you need to tell me?" he asks.

"Emily," Deans says, turning to me, Cas's gaze follows Dean, and he notices me for the first time, "meet Castiel. Cas, meet my daughter, Emily."

Cas looks slightly confused. "You have a daughter. Why did you never tell me?"

"Because I didn't know until this morning," Dean says.

"Oh, well, hello Emily," Cas says to me. 

I smile awkwardly and give a small wave. "Hey."

"Come on Em," Dean says getting up, "let's go get you some food." Dean walks out of the room and into the kitchen and I follow, feeling like a lost puppy.