Prologue:

Hi guys I really really hope you enjoy this. Also I am not good in English so please bare with my grammars and spellings. Why write English story if I'm not good with it? You ask. Well I just woke up one day and said to myself "I am definitely going to write English story today" then Seven Deadly Seas pop in my head and viola. Here it is. So yeah. . . Enjoy.
------

I slowly open my eyes and inspect the surroundings. This isn't my room. I heard a murmuring in my back and so I turn around only to find a woman in black. She wears ebony black viel, long black dress with symbols I can't seem to decipher and black pearls as bracelet hugging her left hand. She has jet black lips, piercing onyx eyes yet her complexion is ivory white. She is bare-footed and gloomly glaring at me. I gulped.

"Thou shalt not open thy door. It will cause great disaster like the one before." She said and blood tears began to fall off her eyes.

I got shock and confused. What is she talking about? I open my mouth and was about to ask her when she started talking again.

"Through the line of a great blood you are. You've done little damage so far. Your curiosity is like a child and mind so so wild. But know not about thy gift. There are things that are better kept than digging deep." She continued and a shiver run down from my spine.

I don't know what she is talking about and it isn't of any help that she starts murmuring some things I don't seem to understand but well I don't plan to anyway.

"YOU IMBECILES BROUGHT THIS TO ME! I SHALT DESTROY YOU! I SHALT DESTROY YOUR KIND!" She shouted that sent vibrations to my entire system. Then all of a sudden, she began to float and her eyes turn into currant red with tears now flowing black.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I WILL DESTROY YOU.!" She shouted again and every glass and all inside this place has broken to pieces and began to float. She laughs wickedly and she too floats.

"I WILL KILL YOU! HAHAHAHA!" my eyes widen when some shards of the mirror comes my way. I dodge just on time but the other particles hit my dress tearing it to shreds.

Damn it. This was my favorite night gown. It's ruin now. I frown and frown a little more when another batch of shards ghastly making its way to me. I dodge again and dodge once more. When I have to dodge again, my foot slip and yeah I kind of sprained my own foot.

"An ally am I not but so is being an enemy. Remember this. Curiosity leads to an early death" she said seriously. Now I'm well you know quite confused.

"HAHAHAHAHAH! YOU WILL DIE! IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS! HAHAHAH" I raised my eyebrow while looking at her.

Wow! How bipolar. I mentally scoff. From the I-am-serious-belive-me-woman changed into I-will-kill-you-lady. My imagination stopped when she too stop her hysterical laugh.

"D.I.E!" she sai-- what? Then shards began to move forward. Yeah its coming my freaking way.

"NOOO!!" I shouted when I felt the sharp ends buried deep into my skin.

---------

I jump out of my bed and look to my side. The clock says 2:32 am. Too early. I tried to move but my good body won't cooperate. Nice.

Screw those dreams. Now I have to wash it and put medicine. Well apparently, what I left in my dreams is still with me when I woke up.

"Thou shalt not open thy door. It will cause great disaster like the one before."

I wonder what she is talking about. I got up and goes to my bathroom. I take out the shards in my skin and did a painful bath. I dressed up, medicate myself and sigh. I look at the calendar and sigh again. Well you see I happen to sleep last friday night but oh look. It is monday. My parents are used to it. They just shrug it off. Anyway, I still feel tired and so I get back to bed. Hopefully, no dreams will occur.

I am Cheara Anabeth Prestly. A high school student. I am still a junior and another thing, I am wierd. Wait no...

My dreams are wierd.

----
So um Ta-da!