Chapter 7:

Cheara

Last I remember I was inside a library and reading a dusty book which the old man give to me. Then poof I'm here now.

I look at the young lady whose name I forgot. She raised an eyebrow at me in disbelief.

I raised my hands in defense.

"I honestly don't know okay?"

She eyed me then before folding her arms and said.

"An you're honestly giving me a headache. What in the world girl? I even prepared that oh so wonderful introduction." She sigh and put her right hand on her head.

Is it my fault now? I mean come on, I was told to read the dusty uninteresting book by that old man. I didn't know it held a teleportation skills or whatever. I look around and pouted. Yeah yeah, I know I look like a migrating duck, an ugly one at that too, but I am lazy and I want to sit. Not on the wannabe invisible floor.

"Hey, don't you have any chairs or sofa here? I could use one you know."

I told her but her facial expression tells me that she thinking if she can of course because if she could then she wouldn't have drag me here and hear her stupid introduction.

I eyed her and her eyes grew wide. Did I say that out loud? I didn't, did I?

"Only a wanderer can read the book and be here. And since she came from the dream dimension, she should be a dream wanderer."

"Yeah you're right! She could be!"

"Um hello? Who are you talking to? Are you crazy or something? For as far as I know, there is only the two of us here." I asked the stupid,crazy, dumb lady. Wait am I repeating words? Whatever.

"Or something. You are without a doubt, Cheara Prestly, the dream wanderer that has been foretold to be here to correct what has been wrong" she said.

Okay??

"Now, am I right?"

"I suppose you are. So what is this something you are talking about?"

"When you entered the gate, have you seen any symbols or signs on its wake?"

I start to remember the things I've seen on the gate I have been into.

In the center of the opening is a large spade shaped keyhole accompanied by six others circling it. Two diamond shaped keyholes, two heart shaped keyholes and another two club shaped keyholes.

Oh??

"I see you've remembered. There are two diamond shaped keyholes and I hold the first diamond key at the same time the first of all keys. But that doesn't mean that I can't have both diamond keys." She explained which I really don't understand.

What did she mean she can't have both diamond keys? Did she kill the second key holder just so she could get two? Or she's bluffing a two diamond keys?

I saw her sigh and signalled me to come near.

"Look at me. Who did I say am I?"

Who she is?? If I remembered it correctly, she said something between the lines of the first holder of the key. Um she said she's Diane, right? Or am I wrong. Or was it Dianna? Dianni? Anie, Anna? Analy? I think I am very off the shore.

I look at her from head to toe. Nothing. Just you know normal crazy girl we see in witch movies.

"Now look again,"

I look at her again and yup. The same. What is this witch thinking? Is she trying to do magic? I would like to see her use cards. That would be awesome!

"Why are you making your face like that?! Please don't think of anything wierd" she screamed. Generally, not my fault.

I scoffed.

"As if this isn't wierd enough"

"Okay I think realizations are not your forte. Well, as I told you before, I am Diane. The holder of the first diamond as well as the first holder of all keys. Like you saw in the gate. There are two diamond key holes. Different keyholes but still a diamond. It means, you will still met me but not actually me. You will met the second diamond holder which is still me with different names."

I felt my eyebrows almost met as the informations slowly sink in. And then like the cogs in my brain assemble themselves, I exclaimed.

"Oh you mean two persons in one body?! That is so cool. How did it happened? I mean I thought magic using cards are really amazing but then this came. Ohhhh."

I then saw her raised her hand to her head and shook her head.

"Oh Child, why do you have a brain like that? Please be serious!"

"I am serious, miss. You can't blame me. I am a useless girl with unknown ability and then this happened suddenly so my initial reaction was so normal." I retorted.

"Oh please. That was beyond normal. Anyway, let's continue the real deal. The door was open once again and still not close so I am guessing you are trapped here." She said while flicking her fingers and a sala set appears. I mean you know, sofa and a table. She offered me to have a sit.

"Good guess. Yeah. But what I open was a gate not a door." Come to think of it.

The lady in black also said 'door', wasn't she?

"You have a point but actually after the gate is an open door. The gate there served as a cover so the creatures here cannot go into your world." She explained a little.

Wait a minute. . .

"It means that it's not my fault the door was open, right? Right?"

She sigh defeated.

"The door is already open the day the third dream wanderer came. He was trapped here too but he didn't survive. He was killed. And no one can close or open the door besides a dream wanderer. The one who put the gate there to cover the door so no Deream can escape was Lumari, the Witch of the South. She was also responsible for all the Dereams here. She sacrificed her all to produce the gate. When a prophecy came and said that there is a new dream wanderer, she is set to kill them. That is why, all dream wanderers like you is being hunted."

A wave of worry hit me. I will get killed if I stay here longer. I need to get out faster.

"H-how do you know all these?" I ask.

She smiled.

"This book you are in is part of the history. All things are written here but only a wanderers are lucky enough to know the history while it happened. You are so lucky, my child"

How am I lucky?! I am going to get killed!!

------------

Hi!! Happy new yeaaaaarrrr!

Fireworks!          Fireworks!!

Boom. . . . .      Boom. . . . .      Pow!!

Love you readers, if this story has any? Have any?

Whatever!

Anyways, please vote and comment or push that start or share but I know it is not worth sharing yet.

But to the readers, if I have any!!!, thank you! Arigatto! Kamsahamnida(I don't know if that's the spelling) Salamat!