Chapter 6:

Cheara

I think I misheard him. Grandchild? Is he serious? It actually send vibrations in my back bones. Like the F, old man.

"Hey don't look at me like that. I was supposed to call you that. I am 60+ plus you know well that is what I remember but whatever anyway."

"You're creeping me out. Argh! My head hurts, my arm hurts, my body hurts! Why is this??"

"Mmm maybe you're stronger that I thought you would be." He said while putting his fingers in his chin like a total d-bag.

"The F, old man. Will you go straight to the point. I don't understand this. This world, these happenings, this situation. Argh!"

"Okay, okay don't panic. It's just so hard to explain. I am just a good old man trying to become a superhero. Nothing interesting. But anyway, where do you want to start??"

I raised my eyebrow at him and answered.

"Maybe on how to go back home?"

He stared at me knowingly then smirk.

"Okay like you said before you entered a gate, am I right?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrow and pursed my lips. Somethings definitely up. I nods at his question.

"Then you should get out using that gate too."

"And how am I supposed to get out using the f*ck 'n gate? I don't even know where is it located."

"I thought, you read some books in my mini--"

"Too mini library"

"Well," he shrugged. "It is still mini. Please don't insult my cute library. Anyway, all you need to know is in my TOO mini library." He said smirking.

He walked to the direction of the right corner of the book shelves and grab an old brown book with a smile that is too impossible to exist.

He raised an eyebrow in my direction, noticing my facial expression.

"What? You didn't look well in these shelves you know. Here" he walked towards my table and handling me the book.

I blew the book cover and sending the thick dust into air.

"Easy, child! Didn't you know that dust can cause lung disease! I'm still too young to die!" He exclaimed.

"Don't be ridiculous! Besides you said so yourself right? You are 60+ therefore you're too old to live. So please go die somewhere" I said while opening the book in my right hand and shoo'ing him with my left hand.

"That's rude, you know? Didn't you receive a little memo that every cast should treat their hero nicely?" He said and act like it hurt.

But if it is I don't really care.

"The memos words are too little to be seen. Now, move along or go somewhere where your existence is not important so I can live in peace!"

*gasp

"You-you need-" I shot him my deadly glare and he scurried off immediately.

Mmmmm. Supernatural abilities and the bearers. I started tracing my hand in the words written in the book. It is in different language but when I touch the letters it glows gold and turn into something I actually understand.

Open your mind and see

Hold your heart and feel

Be enthrall and listen

Your existence is at stake

For everything, it will happen.

After I read that, the book glows brightly that I have to cover my eyes for a complete moment. When I open my eyes which I didn't notice that I close, I saw waves under my feet. I jump a little and feel a little scared. But somehow, the sky calms me with its a little dark violet with a trace of sun rays making me know that it is still around dawn.

A splash of water below me bring me back from my trance. Is that a water dragon? My eyes grew wide when it eyed my little structure and swam towards me.

Oh holy goshness. What is. . .

I was still in my panic state when someone holds my shoulder. I turn around to see a 6 feet tall woman wearing a dark blue cloak with gold linings and a rose with thorns design on her head.

"I was waiting for someone like you to come around. It gets a little bored here being stuck in the book" she said while removing her cloak in her head.

"Who. . . I. . .what?" I said some incoherent words afterwards confused.

"Oh I'm sorry. I tend to act like this towards my visitors. Anyways come! Come!" She said pushing me to her um home I guess.

On our way to somewhere, she stopped walking. The water dragon was still below us but when she leaned her hand forward, the dragon stopped and starts forming numbers in which I don't understand. It starts with 10, 34 and 51 after that it swam into the deep waters. I look at the stranger and she smiles at me.

"Remember that and come back here. Okay, now"

She put here already leaned hand sideways and then dragged it a little lower before she curled it like she's holding a knob.

"Okay let's go!" She said and push her way in while dragging me.

I was stunned, the first time I stepped foot in this room that is apparently not a room or whatever.

It is a garden with all the flowers colored blue. Whenever we pass by the flowers would bloom and there is diamonds in the center. She led me to a little table with three chairs just beside a little pond.

"So welcome, Chea! I am Diana and is the owner of the first diamond as well as the first key which I believe you have been looking for." She said and smiled at me while I just stare at her.

Keys??

I am not looking for keys. Why would I look for keys? Seriously??!

I think she notice my expression because she suddenly makes her lips an 'o' shaped and made a silent "ohh"

"I thought you are looking for keys. And here I am doing my grand revelation about my identity. That was sooo epic. Like what the F!" Then she touch her lips with her left hand.

"Hey, Language!" Then her right hand holds her forehead while shaking it left and right.

"Right, sorry!" And now she smiled timidly at me. I just raised my eyebrow.

"What's gotten into--"

"Anyway. . . If the keys are not the ones why you were here, then what is it?"

Ahm.

I look at her innocently and replied.

"Good question"

---

Hiyuuuu!!!!

Long time nooo something.
But whatever. Donker!
Okii that's all. Lovelots! 😘😘😘
Oh and please vote and comment if you have time but if you don't your eyes is enough. (Hahhaha) kidding. That is funny. You should laugh. Kidding squared.