My OTP = Pizza + Troyler

One week today. One week today that he came up to my room. One week today that we enjoyed pizza together. One week today that I experienced those unexplainable feelings.

His bright blue eyes penetrate my dark blue ones and his curly brown hair intertwine like little chocolate swirls.

His face is flawless and relaxed and his cheekbones emphasise his other features. He's just woah! And don't get me started on his eyebrow game; it's on point.

One week today since I experienced those butterflies that everyone talks about but I so hoped to feel. One week today since I felt his touch when he wrapped his long arm around my neck which sent shivers down my spine and made my knees cave in. One week today.

"Hey", he shyly speaks through his pastel pink lips and bright pearl teeth. My heart melts a little but I know it's wrong. It's wrong; not for me to love someone of the same sex but to love someone seven years younger.

I've never felt ashamed about my sexual orientation and I've never been afraid to let the world know about my inner most feelings; I'm gay and I'm perfectly content about it but this time was different. This time I felt that this was something I should hide; I should hide my feelings for him.

"Tyler? Can we get a photo together?" My palms began to sweat and I was sure he could hear my heart pounding from my chest. "Of course" I meekly submitted and took his sleek black camera.

After we put on our masks and confidently created the funniest and stupidest faces that we could to provide humour for our fans, he sat on my dressing room table and flung his legs back and forth and I couldn't help myself from staring.

His black skin tight jeans curved in at his ankles and his white round-neck plain t-shirt accentuated his thin figure. He looked fragile, vulnerable and young. And that was my fear. I didn't want him to look young because that would mean that everyone else would know that he was too young for me.

That photo will forever remain in my memory forever as well as the whole internets. Oh, did I forget to mention? Yea, everything I do will get put online and every single one of my thoughts and inner feelings are expected to be shared amongst the hundreds of thousands of people who are online.

My name is Tyler and I am part of the YouTube community.

His name is Troye and I knew from the moment I set my eyes on his that he was special.

Love was always something I never thought I could ever have or even deserved. I thought I'd spend my days entertaining others and advising them rather than working on myself. I thought that I would help people and if that meant giving my privacy up to show my dedication to not only my job but my favourite thing in the world: YouTube, then so be it.

I thought I'd never have the opportunity to truly adore someone so much that your stomach feels on fire and you don't want to blink in case you miss something they do. To feel a spark between someone that makes you feel an unexplainable amount of happiness. When you can never get bored of being in their company and watching them smile but it soon seemed that I was beginning to feel that way about him.

********

The sun hid behind my blinds and I knew it was only time before I had to open them and let it light up my bedroom. The back of my neck was sticky and wet from the panics of my nightmare last night. My throat began to suffocate me and I was struggling for air as I began to remember segments.

The morning air soon hit me and I grabbed my slim laptop and logged in.

"I SHIP YOU AND TROYE"

"SAW YOU LAST NIGHT WITH TR

OYE"

"OMG TROYE MET YOU"

"#TROYLER"

And so it begins. How are they so up to date? They're so quick. I hadn't even time to process my feelings last night.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

My heart pace intensifies. I can feel my blood pump around my veins trying to keep the oxygen in my head. My hands are clammy and my neck is sweaty. My mouth becomes dry and throat closes over. My stomach turns in circles and my legs start to tremble.

It's him. I tap the left side of the mouse and accept the Skype call. "Hey Tyler, I'm going to L.A today, are you still coming to meet me?" His smirk brightens as he sees my messy hair in front of my eyes.

What?! What do I say? What do I do? Should I still go? I don't know how long I could be with Troye before I pounce on him.

I'm supposed to be the expert in these situations. I'm supposed to be the one who controls what we do. I'm supposed to be the one that makes people feel the way I do now. But it's not like that with him. It's different. He's different. And I'm different around him.