Breakfast Tease

(A/N)

I am aware that when Troye did go to San Francisco, he went with his brother and Connor Franta was there but I thought it would be better with these characters because of the narrative within this chapter. If you think I should include Troye's family in a chapter then feel free to comment.

----------------------------

Troye's P.O.V

I lengthened my arm around his abdomen and nuzzled my way into his neck. His scent engulfed me and lingered in the air I was hopelessly trying to catch my breath with as I could feel his chest rise and drop slowly.

"Tyler? Troye?"

We both froze like a deer caught in the headlights as Marcus' voice travelled through the hotel room.

"Troye, have you seen Tyler?"

My heart started to dramatically increase as I looked up to Tyler like a lost lost puppy.

"Yea Marcus, I'm here. I was just borrowing Troye's phone charger."

We hurriedly jumped around the room trying to throw sweatpants on whilst holding in our childish giggles.

We hadn't done anything worth being embarrassed for but we still didn't want anyone to know that we were this close. Sure, everyone already knew we were best friends but if they found out we were cuddling and actually kissed...what would they think? Would they act differently? It was all too much and frankly, I wasn't prepared to worry about such tedious things other than the fact that I was falling for Tyler. Hard.

Tyler's P.O.V

After numerous glances towards each other when Marcus wasn't looking, I received a text message from Korey (my best friend and roommate) as he had only flew in to San Francisco two hours ago because he had been busy with family.

"Do you all want to come to breakfast? Meet me in 20 at the usual?"

I heard my stomach growl and immediately replied, agreeing to come along.

We all got dressed ; Troye wearing his usual black skinny jeans with a lime-green t-shirt that had rolled up sleeves, I wore peach ¾ length shorts with my customary Toms and a white tee, and Marcus wore one of his merchandise tops with tight denim jeans.

We waited as Marcus rummaged for the room key and eventually made our way to the café. When we arrived, I recommended that we order the pancakes with Nutella (1) because I used to get them when I lived here and (2) I knew Troye was dying to eat Nutella after his constant whines last night about how it would make everything better.

Our food arrived and as we constantly stuffed the soft dough covered with melted chocolate into our mouths, we managed to organise our day. Just as Marcus and Korey got to talking about 'guy stuff' like cars and football, I thought I'd have some fun.

I peeked over at Troye who was trying to remain in the 'guys' conversation to not seem rude so I took the opportunity to graze my calf against his ankle, pulling his jeans slightly up. Immediately, he froze and his eyes enlarged. He flipped his head around towards me and gave me an intense glare as he raised his dark eyebrows. This was too much fun. Watching him squirm under my touch made me feel in power...just like our kiss was. But...I shouldn't...we're friends and nothing else. The voice in my head told me to stop but I couldn't resist watching him fidget and hiding his eyes from mine.

Troye's P.O.V

What is he doing? Was it an accident? I glanced towards him and saw his slight smirk that alerted me that he knew what he was doing. So, he thought he was going to make me squirm? No way.

I continued to look interested in Korey and Marcus' boring conversation that they seemed way too excited about when I felt Tyler's leg rise. This was border-line sending me crazy. My breathing was becoming irregular and I knew I had to get him to stop without showing him just how crazy it was making me.

I could feel my eyes glisten as an idea popped into my head. I removed my hand from it's position of holding my face from falling onto the table of boredom and gently put it under the table trying to prevent anyone from spotting it. Tyler didn't seem to notice as he was too caught up demanding me to react. I lightly traced my fingers around his knee and could feel him jump in surprise... but he composed himself.

He gave me a look as if to tell me that he wasn't going to give up...but neither was I. I stroked his thigh, getting higher with each stroke. I could see what it was doing to him but I couldn't resist from holding in a moan that was making my lip quiver at the thought of him letting my hand rise to his crotch. I continued moving upwards until he jumped up, almost throwing the table over, excusing himself to go to the bathroom. No way was he getting away from it this easy.

--------------------------

(A/N)

Ok, so I'm trying to build the relationship between all the characters before I get right into the whole 'Troyler' narrative.

Do you guys want it to be smut or loving? Should they get up to stuff in the bathroom? Do you have any other suggestions that you want included?