Myler vs Troyler

(Tyler's POV)

After a twenty minute drive, the tension was rising.

Thankfully I received a text from Marcus (you guessed it - another Youtuber) - "I'm here."

Troye had never met him before and this was the only situation that I've seen a different side to him.

I pull Marcus in for a hug and his strong, large hand pull me up and spin me around like I'm a fairy.

While in the air, spinning, my reciprocated vision catches Troye's eyes. Jealousy? No, it couldn't be.

The thing with his eyes are that he can never hide his feelings because they'll eventually show through.

But why would he be jealous? It's Marcus. He's straight and it's not as if we'd ever end up together.

In my cloud of thoughts of scenarios I get lost and find myself slowly drifting out.

"Tyler! Where are you bringing us?" As Marcus spoke, I could see Troye's expression drop and his eyes slowly found the ground.

Was he shy? How could he be shy? I'm the one who has to look at his perfection and pretend I don't feel anything.

(Troye's POV)

Who is he? I thought to myself as he lifted Tyler in a way I could only imagine lifting him. His strong grip pulled him closer to him and my stomach felt empty.

Why was he doing this to me? Does he not understand that he means so much to me? Was he doing it to make me jealous? No, he wouldn't. Would he?

When I saw his perfect jawline and strong features I recognised him instantly. Marcus.

*******

(Tyler's POV)

After a day of sightseeing and snide comments we made our way to the hotel room.

My face lit up when I saw that there were three different rooms. It's not that I wouldn't want to share with them but if I was with Marcus I know I'd feel guilty of something and if it was Troye...I wouldn't be able to control myself. Stop. Stop thinking like that. We're friends and that's it.