Nightmares & Cuddling

Crisp, white sheets clung to my sweat. My arm stretched, hauling the covers over my face when my frightened pupils saw his restless eyes.

“Are you alright, Tilly?” He softly smirked to loosen the tension.

I tried to respond but a rigid lump began to form in my aching throat. He gently moved his hand in an angel-like way and put his index finger over my soft lips.

“It’s alright. I’m going to go back into my room, ok?”

My eyes began to water and he noticed their unhappy expression. His warm arms wrapped intensely around me and held me close to his frame.

My hand found his curly locks and intertwined with them.

“Thank you.” I managed to choke out before placing a kiss on his lips.

He reciprocated the kiss but then quietly pulled away. What was wrong? Did he not want to kiss? Was he really still pissed off over Marcus?

I pushed myself into sitting position and he did the same. His eyes reflected despair and his face relaxed so much that he was almost sulking.

“Why are you acting like that?”

“Like what?” He replied.

“Like a child when they get their lollipop stole off them”

“Are you seriously that oblivious?”

What was he talking about? What did I do?

He continued…”I saw the way Marcus held you…and…it just hurt me.”

My jaw dropped as did my heart. I’ve never had anyone feel jealous over me. It’s me! There’d be no reason to get jealous but he was and that made me fall deeper for him.

He sustained his rant, “Like, did you seriously not see that I was bothered? Are you really that inconsiderate of other people’s feelings…”

My head moved closer to him and this time I took charge. My strong frame pushed him towards the soft mattress and before he had time to react, I grasped both of his weak wrists and pinned him down.

“I’ve never did this to Marcus” I said with a seductive tone and his eyes brightened.

My eyes locked onto his and they refused to lose contact. His hips jerked slightly and I lay on top of his frail school-boy frame. His lips partly opened and I lunged my head towards his neck. I could hear his breathe getting louder each time I planted a kiss. I made my way down towards his broad shoulders and around his chest. Then I moved back up before I took it too far.

His lips found mine and they initiated a tender exchange of passion until it gradually arose to the point where I found myself jolting my hips towards his whilst his hands gently massaged my back.

I was in heaven.