San Francisco

(Troye's POV-point of view)

It's been weeks since I last saw Tyler and the Skype calls have decreased. I still can't fathom what happened on his couch. The light peeping through the curtains and the calm, cool breeze that the window was letting in, travelling to the back of my neck.

His soft hair tickled my cheek whilst his strong hand took control of my brown locks as he passionately serenaded my mouth. My tongue followed his as he began to pant harder and harder. Soon it was called to a halt when the doorbell rang...and that was a cut-down version of the fire and passion I felt.

********

Today I'm going to San Francisco for an interview so I naturally call Tyler up and tell him.

"I used to live there! Let me travel out and I'll show you around." His cool American accent made the corners of my lips turn up towards my cheeks and my eyes blink slightly faster.

I'm glad he has forgot the whole thing.

(Tyler's POV)

Why did I agree to this? Why did I say that I would come out to meet him? Why didn't my mouth just stop talking? Why could I not get the image of us on the couch when he had his eyes closed as he passionately tugged at my lips, out of my head?

Because I liked him. I've never liked someone this much before. To the extent where I would literally go anywhere he needed me. I'd help him in any way that I could even if that meant holding my feelings back because he's only 18.

His flight finally lands and the smell of exhaust fumes is overwhelming.

And there he is. His 'bed hair' look consisted of little flicks of chocolate coloured hair tangling themselves. His eyes looked sleepy from his 4 hour flight and all I could think about was how good it would be to look at him in the morning next to myself.

"Tyler! I've missed you!"

Quick Tyler, think of something sassy to say so that he knows you didn't miss him even though you did and you couldn't stop thinking about him but just pretend he's merely another Youtuber who you're showing around.

"I've missed you!"

Way to play it cool.

We make our way into the car and a few minutes into the journey I feel a weight on my shoulder.

His large eyes were tightly shut and his lips were slightly open. His face was relaxed and I could hear every breathe he took. He was adorable.

I rested my hand on his head as he continued to sleep and I felt myself beginning to gently fiddle with his curls.

A croaky noise came out of his luscious lips when he suddenly approached my face with his.

"Tyler", he said in a seductive morning voice even though it was 2pm. My bottom lip trembled as I couldn't help myself from pulling his lightweight body closer to mine. I gently pressed against his bottom lip and moved my head so that I was dominating.

His legs were wrapped around my waist as I pulled him in even tighter. His tongue entered my mouth and started to play against mine. It felt amazing.

And at that moment in time, I felt like no one else existed. I had no one to please. No one to worry about. No one mattered but me and him and right now I was on the verge of laying him down on the car floor and taking control.

But I couldn't. I couldn't disrespect him. I couldn't ruin his career just because I have some petty crush. So I stopped.

I pulled my head away but my lips were refusing to move from their quite comfortable position in between his lips.

After a stern talk to my head, it released my lips and I moved Troye away.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?"