Hunted

Still even though I was in a lot of pain I knew I had to get up I had to help who ever was that screamed I turn towards the man looking at me.

(Y/n): who are you?

???: I'm Dwight what's yours?

He says looking around terrified and shaking.

(Y/n): I'm (y/n) I came in here because I heard a scream.

He shakes his head.

Dwight: you shouldn't of come in here there's a killer. There are other survivors in hear and I know what to do to get out, to get everyone out.

(Y/n):well man come on tell me what we have to do.

Dwight: there are generators scattered around the place if we manage to repair I think at least five of them it should power up the huge gates and let up open them. Do you have any training in repairing things?

(Y/n): I was a mechanic for two years I think that counts.

Dwight: it will have to do now come on we need to find them. You can see were they are by the lights connected to them.

(Y/n): ok.

You try to get up, your head still aching in pain your vision pulsating but you knew you had to help. Once you were finally up you signaled Dwight to lead the way which he did. While walking with him through the decrepit woods you could feel tension all around you so much in fact you feel as if you could cut it with your hatchet. He lightly touched your shoulder and pointed to what looked like a run down stone house with a pole that had lights on it. You nodded and both headed in that detection. Once you both were in the area you saw the pole was actually connected to the generator. Dwight got on one side and started what you guessed was fixing it he motion you to come over and do the same which you did. While examining and working on it you found it was not that different from fixing a car engine you knew if you had some tools this would be way easier but you knew you couldn't complain right now sense there was a killer on the lose. You then thought you have no idea what the killer looks like so you decide to ask Dwight but whisper is to not give away your position.

(Y/n): Dwight?

He jumped a little from the sudden noise but responded just as quiet.

Dwight: Yea (y/n)?

(Y/n): what does the killer look like?

Dwight: well she's tall as hell, wears a white bunny mask and I believe a sundress, she also has a massive axe like the one used to split trees in half and keeps a couple of hatchets.

"So it's a she" you thought to yourself

(Y/n): dose she have any weird traits?

Dwight: what do you mean?

(Y/n): well killers I've heard about sometimes do weird things like some laugh like crazy, or make weird noises, but most of the time there silent.

Dwight: oh well now that you say it Yea she hums this creepy lullaby.

(Y/n): ok thanks.

He just nodded. You were almost there you could tell by all of the pistons working all you guys had to do was fix a few more wires. But suddenly...

*BOOM* a shower of sparks covered Dwight alerting everyone to your position. "Must of messed up something with the spark plug" you thought to yourself.

Dwight: dammit I messed up again.

He cursed silently to himself.

(Y/n): hey calm down it was an accident ok just help me finish it.