Chapter 6

Chapter 6

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT CINDRIA AND THE OTHER EXTRA CHARACTERS PLUS THE STORY! THE REST ALL BELONGS TO J.K ROWLINGS

Tom's POV

One Week later:

I watched as Cindria walked into the Common Room limping and with her hair messed up. It took everything inside of me not to run and take her into my arms or to go and kill whoever did this to her.

But I couldn't, all because of what happened last week.

Last week, after comforting Cindria for an hour, she fell asleep and I let her stay over, I didn't want to return her back to her room. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that bastard who thought he could put his hands on Cindria.

The next day I was in the Library and Cindria decided that she would go to the Great Hall to get something to eat.

She ran into my followers and that's when Malfoy decided to ask the stupid question of whether Cindria was a Half-blood or Pureblood. She didn't know what he was talking about so she decided to go with saying none, so they figured out that she was Muggle-born.

They dragged her back to me and told me her blood status and I was forced to tell Cindria not to bother me anymore.

I was hoping something like this would die down but in the end, it spread quickly around the whole entire school and now they're treating Cindria like gum on the back of their shoe.

I didn't care what Cindria's blood status was, but if I was going to rise to power then I'd have to sacrifice not being around Cindria for a little while so that I could start with making my Horcruxes.

I'd get back to Cindria in a little and we could go back how we were.

But right now, it seems much harder than I thought.

-------------------

Another week passed by and I had managed to figure out how I would make a Horcrux. I didn't see much of Cindria and I was beginning to get worried. I walked down the corridors in hurry, searching for her, hoping to at least get a glimpse of her to see if she was okay.

"Hey! Riddle!" I heard someone shout from behind me and I turned to see Charles Potter from Gryffindor running towards.

What in Salazar's name did he want with me?

He grabbed me by my shirt and I looked at him wondering if he was insane.

"It's all your fault on what's happening to Cindria! God, I can't believe you're so arrogant to the fact that you can let someone like her go just because of her blood status!" He spat at my face.

I glared at him and threw his hands away from me; I didn't need to hear this from some busybody idiot like Potter.

"Where is she?" I asked glaring at him.

"Oh, you wanna know? Now why-" He started but then I pushed him against the wall.

"I asked where the hell is she?!" I snarled in his face.

"In our common room, one of my friends are treating her wounds," He said glaring back.

"Listen closely you piece of vermin, I want you to bring Cindria to me in less than 2 minutes to the empty classroom down the corridor next to the transfiguration room or something you don't want to happen will happen," I hissed threateningly.

Potter's body stiffened and nod his head slowly. I dropped him from the wall and he walked towards the Gryffindor common room in a hurry.

I walked down towards the empty room and waited impatiently as I tapped my foot in annoyance.