Chapter 14

Chapter 14

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT CINDRIA AND THE OTHER EXTRA CHARACTERS PLUS THE STORY! THE REST ALL BELONGS TO J.K ROWLINGS

Tom's POV:

I carried Cindria out of the room, and down the halls of the Ministry of Magic where I found my supporters had won against the Aurors.

They all watched as I carried Cindria, only stopping to address one of my deatheaters.

"There's a redheaded woman in there, take her to the dungeons. I expect her to be chained to the wall," I told him, without even looking at his face.

"Yes, m'lord," he said, walking towards the room.

I looked down at Cindria's pale face, my heart feeling heavy before I addressed the rest of my deatheaters.

"Today was our victory! We've taken one huge step towards our goal and we shall continue until the whole world is under us!" I yelled.

The deatheaters roared in agreement before beginning a chant.

I left them there and began walking out the room, Cindria still in my arms. As soon as I was out, I apparated to our home.

9 Months Later

It's been 9 months, and I was still not over it. Everywhere I looked, everything reminded me of Cindria. It was as if she were haunting me. Nothing could release me from the pain of her death.

Even torturing the redhead didn't help anymore.

I sat in my chair, watching the crackling fire, wondering what could be done.

Then the door, I didn't bother turning around because the only person I'd ever want to see would be Cindria. It didn't surprise me that it was one of my elderly deatheaters.

He bowed, keeping his eyes trained on the ground.

"Dark Lord, I may have figured out a way to take you out of your misery, but it comes at a cost," I heard him say, not bothering to look at him.

It was no use. I had already tried everything to bring back Cindria. Nothing worked.

"I know you have tried everything to bring her back, but have you ever thought of maybe going back to her?" he said.

I slowly turned my head towards him, wondering if he was thinking what I was thinking.

"Is it possible?"

"Yes, it'll take some time but it's possible, I just need your permission in order to begin with the process."

"How long will it take?"

"It should be possible in about 3 months. But you must understand, there's no way of coming back-"

"I understand the consequences and don't care, just proceed with it."

I then turned back to the fire and heard the footsteps of my devoted supporter walk towards the door.

I could wait three months.

It was either that or live an eternity without Cindria by my side.

A Few Months Later

It took longer than the expected time but it was okay, waiting an extra month wouldn't exactly kill me. It was kept a secret from my other supporters, plus their opinions wouldn't matter.

The whole entire future would change if I were to do it, but I didn't care. I would do it no matter what.

"Dark Lord, it's ready. These are the enchantments that you must say in order for the process to succeed and here is the oldest and most reliable time turner there is," the deatheater told me, handing me all the things that were required.

Yes, I was going back in time to when Cindria was alive. The deatheater assumed I'd be going back to when Cindria was about to be killed. That's where I originally planned to go but not anymore.

Once I began the enchantment, there would be nothing to stop it or reverse it.

I began with the enchantments, they were old spells from the past that were well hidden and took some time to locate.

The world began to spin, as I begin to work the time turner. It then took on the role on it's own, the enchantment was the reason why.

It was up to me to think of the time that I wanted to go to, it would be dangerous if I lost concentration. I began to think of the time I really wanted to go to, my mind was completely focused until I felt myself floating.

I still didn't release the image in my mind.

Then I felt myself fall to the ground. Hard.

I opened my eyes to find myself in Hogwarts, I looked to see that I was wearing the Hogwarts robes. It looked to be nighttime, it was the exact moment that my life changed.

I slowly got up from my spot on the ground before I began to speed walk to where I first saw her, to where I fell in love with her again.

I turned the corner to see the back of a girl with long black hair. I promised myself I would do it right this time, that Cindria wouldn't end up hating me, to her leaving me, to her death. I would do things right this time and I wouldn't mess it up.

I stared at her before she turned around and I almost choked on my own tears. There standing before me was the prettiest girl I've laid my eyes on before.

Cindria.

Her smile was slow just like the first time I saw her, and it still made my heart beat furiously.

"Hello, Tom."

The End.

------------

Okay, so maybe I could have ended it better with a lot more detail but I honestly just wanted to get this over with. I had a whole entire other plot but I lost passion- actually who am I kidding? I got lazy. 

Thank you so much for reading Tom and Cindria's tragic love story that ended up not being so tragic cause I don't know how to write a sad ending.

Sorry, sorry, but on a serious note. Thank you. Thank you for reading this story and I really hope you enjoyed it.

Bye Bye.