Chapter 6

Beatrice's POV

I called my mom to come pick me up early that day. I didn't want to miss school but I didn't want to far the fact that I was being talked about. I didn't even tell Harry I was leaving. I don't know why I felt like I had to tell him, I just thought we were good friends.

I got home and called up Jenny, the only friend I had when I was little. She didn't answer. I guess I am always alone. After a while I felt myself drift off to sleep. I woke up when I heard my phone ringing. It was Harry. "

Hello" I said. "hey, where are you? I called you like seven times. Everyone's looking for you." "Really, everyone's looking for me?" i answer sarcastically. "ok it's just me and the boys looking, but still we were worried." " Thanks for being so kind, I just had to get away from everyone talking about me behind my back.". "It's ok, you'll be at school tomorrow right?" Do I want to be at school?

I will still get talked about and just be oblivious to the fact that I'm everyone's bully target. But if I don't go, I'll miss out on classes so I guess it couldn't hurt. "Yeah, I'll be there." "Sweet! oh by the way Me and a couple friends wanted to go see anchorman 2 tomorrow night. They all want you to come. You in?"

Another outing. The last one was a disaster. I don't think I can take another hang out. "No thanks, I got tons of homework but ill see you at school tomorrow ok?" Ok" The call ends with a harsh click of his phone. I don't know what I did, but Harry's mad.

Harry's POV

I don't know why but when she said no to going to the movies I just got a little upset. Why didn't she want to go? What did I do? I am so confused tight now that I am just getting mad. I really wanted to go on an outing with my friends and not have anything disastrous happen.

That's it! She probably thought about last time and how Julia ripped her hat off. She doesn't want to come because everyone knows about her having cancer. I should've known. I have to call her and say sorry. How could I not see it?

She doesn't like people noticing. She told me this,I just didn't get what she meant until now. Crap! What am I gonna do? Ill send her the ticket and if she changes her mind she'll come and join us. Ok. Wow your first good idea Harry, nice job. Now to find out her address. Crap, this is gonna be harder than I thought.

Thank you guys so much for reading. It really means a lot. please vote more chapters coming