Chapter 31

Beatrice's POV

When u arrive he there are two men on my porch. They are knocking on the door and looking through the windows. "Um excuse me, what are you doing at my house." They both stop what they are doing and turn to look at me. "What's your name?" one says. "Beatrice Monroe." "I thought so, you're just the person we were looking for. We have to bring you the news of your mothers death. She was about to be released out of the hospital when she had a major heart attack and her body couldn't take it." My mother... is dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. That word keep ringing inside my head. The two men are looking at me. "I am aware that two others live here. By the name of Roberto and Raymond." "Yes, those are my little brothers.". "Ok, since you can't live alone you will have to live somewhere else. Do you have any close relatives?" I thought about it, I couldn't name any, unless Matt was officially 'family'. I told the men I had no close relatives. "Well that means that you and your brothers are going into a foster home.When they get home it's time to leave." I rush through the door, up the stairs and into my room. I throw myself on the bed and bawl. Like literally bawl my eyes out. When I'm finished my eyes are so red. I am as slow as a turtle when I pack up my stuff. I occasionally throwing stuff and breaking it on purpose. But I guess there are some good sides to this. I won't have to see Julia or Mabel again. But now I won't be able to see Harry or the boys anymore. Harry. The last time I saw him was when he was sticking up for me and landed himself in the principals office. What would I tell Matt? What would I tell Harry? Actually no. Im not telling anybody, it'sy problem and I'm gonna fix it. I hope. After a while my brothers and my neighbor pull up. They are told the same news and my brothers stomp up stairs to go pack. After everything is packed we go downstairs. We say goodbye to our neighbor and get on the mans car. After a long drive we get to this building that's tall skinny and tan bricks. Well, this is our new life. No mom, no Matt, no Harry. Yep Definetly a 'wonderful' life.

How did you like the ending. Sry it's so short but I thought you guys would like it. Comment you guys. Im making a new book, it's called 'I'm not supposed to be here' but anyways thanks for reading.