You're mine ok!!

Everyone...were in a happy mood out of sudden Armaan take hold of rawka and pulls her to the terrace of the resort.

Armaan- Listen!! I can't hold it anymore..but i have to say it right now...

Rawka- umm..ya but why did you bring me here?

Armaan- well..umm...i knw..everyone thinks that i am rude...but i feel i have a soft corner for you...

Rawka- Armaan....

Armaan- well..listen! You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life.
Only you, you’re the only thing I’ll see forever. In my eyes, in my words, and in everything I do I love you just the way you are.
Having you by my side is what completes me.
You complete me. I want to be with you forever and ever. We are meant to be together.I Love you. I never wish to be parted from you, from this day on. Be mine...

(pov third person)

Rawkanur was somehow stunned the way Armaan proposed her...he was feeling shy to propose her in front of the office colleague.

( pov rawka)

I love you too...😳...

Before Rawkanur could say anthing Armaan pulled her closer and hugged her passionately.

Armaan- don't say anything i know..you love me a lot..YOU'RE MINE NOW OK!!...

Skip
They went back to the resort..Rawka tells everything to Abhi and mehak, three of them were soo happy...they ordered special cocktail for them...they enjoyed the moment.🍸🍸🍸...

Hey guys..plss vote and comment!!
And what will happen when Arush will..sing and dedicate his song to Mehak will he propose him. Or Aryan will take the chance....confusion..🙀🙀🙀.....

Lots of love from kuntala saha💕💞💞💞....