My feeling...

I think of you. I just can’t talk to you right now. I miss you. I just can’t admit right now. I need you. I just can’t show you right now. I love you. I just can’t tell you right now.”

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Whenever i see her...i feel like i am flying, she was my best friend...and still she is important to me...the day i met her...it was so special for me...she used to save me from the bad vibes, i never felt alone...cause i know she was there for me..my half heart belongs to her. Sometimes she used to behave like a kid...but she was mischievous but innocent by heart....i have spend 3 years with her...those 3 years were the best part of my life...now she is gone...but whenever i think of her.....a strange feeling comes in my body....a spine chill...her beauty takes away my breathe... My smile like crazy when i think about her...i wish i could accompany her for a long time...we promised to stay together....even after death we decided to scare people in heaven...so kiddish i was...i miss you dear...i hope in next life...we can be together...cause i want you...
Tum gae...ho kyu...ha...tum gae ho kyu...na aae ho na aaoge...na dooriya dikhaoge....

Thanks for the best moment of life....i wish we could stayed back....
Today when i was watching our photo album...i can't express how i feel for you...it made me cry..but i know...one sided love is worthless...

One thing i wanna tell you that...never ever...a third person can break our frndship...so what you can't be mine...but i love you the way we are....your Friendship...is more than anything...

The day we shared our meal...our thoughts...these sharing moments are really special for me...

Our first rain..you forget to bring your umbrella...we shared that...but due to heavy wind...the umbrella was lost somewhere...then you started to dance like a kid..i saw her , her wet hair, trying to adjust..it but she can't. During diwali...while having mehendi on ✋ hand....i helped her to do her works...in her birthday...i was the most excited brat...who used to planned everything..we enjoyed our vacation together....those selfies...ahhh...can't forger that...everything has change even the smile in those selfies too...  

If you wanna know how much I miss you, try to catch rain drops, the ones you catch is how much you miss me, & the other you miss is how much I miss you!”

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I love you mehak......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As a friend.....😄😄😄😄

Missing someone very badly...my frnds know..but don't mention that guy in comment...

Do vote and comment...💕💞💞💞...