Epilouge

Aryan doesn't wants to make Mehak sad about asking her about her past. He decides not to bring trouble for them. Everything things was fine they all were happy. Then one day Sayon got a offer from Seoul. To join a company, he agreed but as Sayon was close to them and don't want to leave them in Mumbai they were shifted to Seoul, South korea.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Four year leap....

Annyeong...everybody. All of then are now a permanent citizen of Seoul.

Finally you are with me

The cover of my new upcoming book..the cover is specially made by
ambielea_x thanks a lot to her beautiful work. Stay tuned to know what will happen in the next book. Characters  are same a few will be added...

The journey ends here..thanx for support.
NamNihyun thanx for advising me to start writing in wattpad..without you i am nothing...with you i am something and together we are everything.

Thanx to RawkanurKhanam for constant support...you were the one who always encourage me for updating..i love you from the core of my heart. I used to say frnds are my second family...but you are my family!! Ohhh...gosh i m nearly in tears!!
With love from kuntala saha...

"yara teri yaari ko mene khuda mana...tere jese yar kaha...."