I love you..💝

( pov kavya)
Aryan is so sweet, i guess why he is still single..might be god wants us to paired up! Ohhh i can't deny that i love him....he must be...ohhh...
   Wait someone is calling....

* Aryan khanna*

Omg..omg...he is calling me...but...at this time....at night?? Let me pick up.

Kavya- ya...hello dude!

Aryan-  come in the terrace...i need you..

He hangs up.....

Kavya- hello...hello...strange....😕

Why...he is calling me...even our parents are not here...both of them has gone to Manali..for vacation..we are alone...ughh...lemme check..

At the terrace...

Kavya- hey! What happened why are you here...??
( she noticed the rum bottle in his hands)
Ooo...you are drinking! Why man need a company lol!!😁😁😁

Aryan turn around..he throws the bottle it break into pieces..she was shocked by his action, and somewhat scared..aryan ran towards her...they fell down..

Kavya- ugghhh...Aryan it hurts! What happened are okay...

He was over her...she closed her eyes, she can feel his breathe..he was breathing very fast...it was cold...he was soo drunken that he could not stand still...

Kavya- you...brat! Why do you drink so much if you can't control...you are soo heavy..

She pulls him up..and made him seat in the bench..

The moment she was going to bring some water...he caught hold of her hand, and pulled her very close. She fell on his chest..

Aryan- I love you...

It started raining...she couldn't believe her ears..she was out of this world somewhere in paradise...

Kavya- Aryan, i love you.
Tooo........please..

He cuts her..." Mehak i love you......please come back"

Kavya- what mehak😢....who is she...and you love..her?? Aryan what are you talking about? Don't you love me??? Aryaaaannnnn!!!!!

Hey! Reders...i guess that he is totally drunk so...and was surely thinking abt mehak...wait for next update!! Stay tuned!!😉😉😉

Do vote and comment
With love from kuntala saha bibek..💕💞💞...