When nobody understands me...

Everything was fine..all were happy, but something was wrong with Aryan. He wanted to stay with kavya...but somewhere he was still feeling for Mehak. He don't know whether he was right or wrong...he was cheating kavya..but he can't hide his feeling Mehak..he started thinking about the day..Mehak was hospitalised.. Then a rummy feeling tickled him, how kabir gets to know about Mehak!! As he was kavya's friend. He asked kavya about kabir..then he gets to know that..
Kabir was his college time friend, i asked her about any past history..but no..there was nothing like that..then i decided to meet Kabir personally..

Aryan- hey kabir...its me Aryan, kavya's...

He cuts him..

Kabir- i know...you..well any problem? Is kavya all right?

Aryan- i want to meet you as soon as possible...

They decided to meet on beach...

Kabir- hmm...what's the matter...

Aryan- that day..how you get to know about Mehak..as Mehak was in her room..and why you went to her room?? What's your connection with her???

Kabir- oh! Really what is my connection! I don't feel necessary to tell you...

Aryan- but i feel necessary to know...and don't lie to me! I know you did something to mehak that day..i saw some scratch marks on her hand, due to struggle..  Did you tried too....

Kabir- hey! Mr. Mind your language! You know who i am!

Aryan- see..i don't wanna know about your fucking business..just tell me do you know Mehak??

Kabir- yes i do! And i will not tell you the further details!  Go away! And yes, its none of your freaking business...

Aryan- i am giving you a last chance kabir...or i will Ask Mehak..

Kabir- listen..she was my college time crush..but soon we were patched in a relation..i loved her a lot..i trusted her...more than anything..but during our love night she betrayed me! She became so close to she knows every damn thing about me.. We decided to marry, but i know her parents will never agree for us..but we ran away.. We succeeded..then we reach a hotel, there we spend our night, next day she was gone....she betrayed me!! She is a cheater!! She doesn't deserve true love in her life!! I will make he regret for every pain she has given me!!

Aryan- no kabir!! You can't do this to her...i know you still love her unconditionally..

Kabir- stay out of this..and let me go!! You wasted my time!! Nothing else..it was not a pleasure to meet you..

He drives off...

Aryan was still there on the beach...he goes to a nearly bar ...and starts thinking..

( pov Aryan)
Love is a poison...really it is..it kills a person slowly slowly...i never thought that...someone just like me will love Mehak soo much...but i can't believe that..if mehak was in a relation with Kabir...then why she left him??? I am confused ...ahh~ leave today i am not returning home..
Aryan- waiter...bring more glasses..

He was again drunken...

Do vote and comment...soon my book is going to end..😊😊😊😊
With love from......