Chapter 2

"Are you serious?!?!" I shouted at (f/n). "I swear if this is one of your sick jokes, you will pay." I said, one eyebrow raised in suspicion. I then realised that the rest of them didn't understand where this side had come from so I awkwardly added, "...because I heard BTS tickets are really hard to come by...?" And everyone carried on with their own conversations, knowing me and (f/n) always spoke about anything and everything. "What the hell, (f/n)..." I uttered sharply, knowing only she would hear.
"Oh, (y/n). I'm being dead serious. Accept these aren't a concert or something as... I don't know... animaly? as fansigns. As in they don't hurry you along. Basically, BTS are having a meeting but fans are invited? It sounds really casual and I don't understand either but I got us tickets!" She said, noting your confused face but nevertheless still squealing as she crumpled the already bent pale pink tickets.
"How many?"
"6" she replied with quickly, immediately understanding what I was asking. She really was great.
"Well that means all of us can go!" I said a little louder, but not so the rest would hear my excitement.
"Yeah I was just about to ask them if they wanted to come." (F/n) said as I nodded my head quickly up and down to show her I approved. She then stood up, ducking her head a bit so she wouldn't hit the treehouse ceiling as she waved the now crumpled tickets in the air frantically.
"Who wants to go to this weird meeting thingy?!? BTS are going to be there!" She screeched, but everyone was already used to the excessive volume of her voice so they were now used to it.
"BTS are really popular right? I'll go, get their autographs and sell them!"  Lucy said first, and that set the rest of them off.
"They're cute right? I'll go."
"I heard they're really weird... looks like I'll make some friends there..."
"Since all of you seem to be going... I guess I'll go."

"Ok, I guess that settles it!" (F/n) said, delighted that all of her friends would do something together, especially something she enjoyed. She is really open about her emotions, anyone can read her like a book. "(Y/n) is going. She has no choice or voice in the matter." (F/n) said, saving my bacon again by covering for me. She hated that I wasn't open about my interests, but when I was younger, I was always shunned for what I liked, so I was now very closed up when it came to my interests. Ahh, the fear of being judged.

My friends wouldn't be suspicious either, they all knew that me and (f/n) were especially close, they even shipped us. So they were used to hearing comments like this.

"So, when are we heading out?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." (F/n) Replied with a smirk. She knew.

Tomorrow was not enough time. Physically or emotionally.