Chapter 5

A/n: photo not mine, and yoongi has grey hair instead of blond but he still looks so good so whatever...

Min. Yoongi. Right in front of me.

No way.

I just stand there in awe, Yoongi gave me a look of confusion, gently pushing his silver hair out of his eyes and I realised that I was staring.

"I-um i-I'm Sorry... I'll go..." I started, stuttering, making a complete fool out of myself. Before I could even take a step back, Yoongi's eyes widened as he waved his hand gently with a small smile. "No, please sit." He offered, his deep voice calming my thoughts but not my cheeks, they became ever redder as I fumbled for the chair opposite him.

"So, I'm guessing you came here because you don't like crowds?" Yoongi asked, as I sat down, clearly not expecting a fan to see him, so he started up the conversation awkwardly.

"You got that right, and you're the same, aren't you?" I asked giggling and blushing, but not obviously. For once I was glad that I was the type to inwardly freak when put into a dreamy situation. Of course I knew Yoongi wasn't a fan for big crowds, he was my bias after all.

"Exactly." Yoongi said awkwardly laughing. "But I thought as a fan, you would want to see Jimin or Jungkook, maybe even Taehyung..." he said quietly, but still knowing I would hear.

"But the crowd around them is massive." I replied with just as quietly. "And also your my bias, so..." I trailed off quietly, thinking he wouldn't hear.

But he did.

He gave me one of the most genuine, heartwarming smiles I had ever received, his gums showing as he did so making him even more irresistible.
"Thank you." He said quietly with a small blush, his deep voice resonating through my ears. The sun was coming through the window behind me, making him look like he was glowing, his silver hair almost creating a halo round his head.
"That means a lot to me." He finished as he tilted his head slightly. My blush deepened as the sun behind me grew stronger. It was now over powering the masterpiece infront of me, and I could see anything but white. I closed my eyes, the sun blinding me momentarily...