Chapter 4

"(F/n)! What the hell!" I shouted over the noise.
"They don't care about them anyway, (Y/n)!" She Replied with the truth. I shrugged my shoulders, as much as I could in the crowded dark corridor, and continued apologising to the people I had to push past to keep up with (f/n). She really was on a mission.

We finally reached the door, and we didn't know what the holdup was. There were no security guards, so maybe the girls at the front decided it would be their job. To be fair the room was filled with people already, so tops to those three girls.

The room was crowded. I hate crowded places and genuinely thought that this room would be more quiet and relaxed. The room was like a meeting room, pastel blue/almost grey looking walls and tables like primary school, where three were put together.

 The room was like a meeting room, pastel blue/almost grey looking walls and tables like primary school, where three were put together

A/n: like this. Photos not mine.

There was a projector and a screen at the front of the room, but there were isles of books, ones you would find in a library, sectioning off parts of the room, but not completely. Most of the girls were gathered to the left of the projector screen, screaming. I guessed this was were Jimin and Jungkook were. My guess was confirmed when I heard (f/n) screaming "Oh god! There's Jimin! (Y/n) come with me!!!! Come with me!!" I shook my head. Being in this room and the corridor was enough to make me sick, but the density of fans increased wherever the boys are around. "You go see Jimin." I said in the nicest way possible "introduce him to his new wife." I said with a wink. Through one of the isles of books I could see and empty table and then another isle of books behind it. Perfect.
"I'll go to that table as no ones there, Ok? If you and Jimin get it on, you two can come here." I said, not realising that would lead the crowd but I couldn't change what I said after (f/n) started acting like a child who just got a toy; eyes twinkling and head bopping up and down. She ran into the screams of joy, whilst I walked over to the table. Yes, I wanted to meet them, but I would rather keep my sanity. As I sat down, I noticed that the table I thought was (fortunately) abandoned, was not. I look up and I lock gazes with my bias.

Min Yoongi.