4✔

Italleigha POV

Still can't believe that jerk. Well that's what you get for being nice sometimes. I sighed. "Hey Queen don't worry about it"Astra said. "Yeah it's not like I'll see him again"I said. "Who knows fate has a weird way of pairing up people"Hazel said. Me and that jerk. Never in million years. We were walking back to our dorm. "Hey Queen what are your classes"Astra asked. I started looking for it. "Funny I can't find it"I said. I looked in all my pockets. "Girls I lost my schedule"I said. "You probably have it in one of your pockets"Astra said. Maybe I didn't check good. I'll check with more calm once I get to the dorm.

Once we arrive our dorm. There was Aaron waiting with some roses. I sighed. He saw me and smiled. "Girls go inside. Ill go inside in a bit"I said. They just smirked. I swear those girls. "Hey Princess"He smiled. "Hello Aaron"I said. He scrathed the back of his head. "Here these are for you"He handed me the roses. "Oh Thank you"I smelled them. "I know I left without telling you anything. I know you were worried for me"He said.

"Aaron your own parents didn't know where you were. Think of them too. Your mother would come to my mom crying. Saying she was a bad mother. Your father all he could do was hug your mother. Crying in silence. You didn't think the damage you left on your family. Instead of coming to see me. Go see your mother and father"I said. He stood there saying nothing. I was about to get in and he grabbed my hand.

"Italleigha I love you. I always have ever since we were kids. I left to become stronger for you. So I can be a perfect boyfriend and husband.  I know you probably you hate me right now. But I'm not letting you go. I'm not giving you up to anyone"he hugged me. I was shocked that I couldn't move. I was suddenly pulled back. "What do you think you are doing Aaron"Archer glared at him. Hunter was hugging me

"Archer and Hunter I'm telling you this now. I love your sister and will do anything for her. I won't stop until I have her"He said. Archer and Hunter were both beyond pissed. "Aaron stop f*cking with us"Hunter asked. "I'm serious I love Italleigha"He said. "Aaron you dare take advantage of our trust and especially Italleigha's trust"Archer said angrily. "It's not like I wanted to. I just couldn't keep it inside any longer. Look how beautiful she has gotten. You are not always going to be there to protect her"He said.

That's when all hell broke loose. Archer punched him. "As long we as live we will protect our sister from people like you that take advantage of our trust"Hunter said. Aaron was holding his nose. "Aaron please just go. If you stay you will only make things worse"I said. He only nodded and left. I smacked both of my brother "Hey-" I hugged them. "Thank you. I don't know what would I have done if you didn't come"I said. They hugged me back. "We will always be here for you"they said. Astra and Hazel came out. "Are we interrupting something" Astra said.

We broke the hug. "Can you do us a favor and tell us if that motherf*cker comes by"Hunter snarled. Astra and Hazel nodded. "Bye sis love you"they kissed my forehead and left. I went into the dorm. "Girl I want all the details"Astra said. I smiled and sighed. I tell them what had happened.  "Girl that's cute. Your childhood friend just confessed"she giggled. "Boys are stupid"Hazel said. Astra rolled her eyes. "I don't know what to say. All this years I only saw him as a brother and now he confessed to me. Uhh I'm soo confused"I scratched my head. "Queen just sleep"Astra said. I let sleep consume me but two things were on my mind.

Aaron and my schedule

Hello my peeps. Here is the long awaited chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I have school which is consuming alot of my time. I'll try to update often. Leave on the comments whichs days you would like me to update. Hope you guys like it. Bye for now my peeeps