10✔

Xavier POV

We were both enjoying our date. She was hugging the teddy bear the whole time. It made me happy. "Do you want something to eat"I asked her. She nodded. I placed my hand on her waist and lead her to the food stands. "What would you like"I asked. My Angel looked so damn cute as she at the menu. "I'll have the ice cream churro"she said. I ordered her ice cream churro and my mango smoothie. I got both our orders and found a chair where we could enjoy.

"Are you having fun angel"I asked. Her eyes sparkle as she took a bite of her dessert. "Yes I am. Thank you for bringing me. I didn't get out much when I was young. Because of my brothers. Oh sorry you don't want to hear my story "she said. "Angel I want to get to know you more. So please tell me about yourself "I said. She smiled at me and ate  her ice cream churro.  I just stared at her. She's so beautiful and precious.

I took a sip of my smoothie. "XAVY"I heard. Not now please. There was Ashley looking at us. "Who's this Xavy?"she glared at my Angel. "She's my Angel. No shoo. You are bothering us"I said. I  could tell my Angel was uncomfortable. "Listen here girlie.  Xavy is mine and you are just a play thing to pass time. In the end of the day he will come back to me"she said to her. I stood up and angry too.

"Ashley stop saying bullsh*t. This girl is someone special and at the end of the day I'll go to her. "I said. My Angel was shocked. I pulled her into a hug. "Don't listen to her. You are my Angel "I said. She was blushing red. "W..who was she" she asked. I knew she would ask. "She's a girl from the past. I used to you know "I said a bit embarrassed.

She only nodded. Great I ruined this date. I sighed. "I won't judge you. You can be whichever girl you want. "She said sounding a bit hurt. She was looking down. I lifted her head and got her to look at me. " I only want you Angel. Nobody else. " I said. She blushed. I kissed her forehead. "Now lemme see that beautiful smile of yours " I said. She instantly smiled. "Come Xavier.  Let's go "she said and held my hand. Her hand fit perfectly in mine. So small and soft.

As we were walking. I heard someone shout. "Italleigha!!". My Angel turned and was shocked to see her brothers coming towards us. Oh no that last thing I needed. "What are you doing here? Especailly with him"one of them said. "Im here on a date. Got a problem?"she spat back. Oh no Angel you shouldn't have said that. "Of course we got a problem with it. We promised dad that no boys" the other said. "Im not a little girl anymore. You can't control everything I do "she said.

"Yes you are. Your actions say so. Now you are coming with us "they said. Oh hell no. "She's staying here with me" I said pulling her behind my back. Her brothers were mad. "And who the hell are you" they said. "When I tell you to run. You run okay "I whispered to her. She nodded. "Hey we asked you a question" they said. "Run!" I said. Me and Angel ran through the crowds. Her brothers yelling after us.

I ran to the closest ride that I could find. Once on did I realize that we were on the Ferris wheel. I look down to see her brothers cursing at us. I chuckled. "Angel you alright " I asked. "That... was.. Awesome!"she jumped up causing the cart to shake. She fell on my lap.

"Im glad you liked it" I said. She was blushing. I had so many emotions going on. But I said those fated words.

"I love you. Will you be mine?"

I know it's been a long while since I last posted it. But I had writers block . But now I have been inspired. I couldn't leave my poor peeps hanging. So here it is. Im sorry it took so long.