5✔

Xavier POV

Italleigha King. So she's the famous King's sister. The one everybody is talking about and I met her. Wait. Why I am happy that I met her? I shouldn't give a f*ck about that girl. How long has it been since my last girlfriend?

"Too long buddy"Asher said. Did I say that out loud? "Yeah you did and please stop talking to yourself"Phoniex said. We still in Subway because of Asher's fatass. "Just take it to go"I glared at him. He obeyed for once and took it go to. We were headed to our apartment that we share. It's not that far from the campus so win-win. As we headed to the apartment you hear a shrill. "XAVY MY LOVE". I deeply sighed. Can't this girl that a hint. Asher and Phoenix laugh. Yeah laugh, better sleep with one eye open.

"What the f*ck you want Ashley"I said. She did her girly giggle. I hate it when girls do that. "Well you haven't been around and I miss my boyfriend"she said. WHAT?! Me, her boyfriend. Never in a million years. "Ashley get this through your brain, if you even have one. I am not your boyfriend. Never was, never will be"I angrily said. "Oh Xavy you are soo funny"she giggled. I glared at her. She seem to get the message and left. I rubbed my temple. "Come on man. My sub is getting cold"Asher said. I sighed and continued walking to our apartment.

Once inside, I go to my room and laid down. What a day. My mind seem to drift to Italleigha. Her small body when it bumped into mine. Her angelic voice. Her cute angry face. I took out her schedule and looked at it. "Woah she smart as f*ck"I said. She had advanced classes and she is just a freshmen. "Oh looks like I have her for some classes"I smirked. My eyes started to get heavy and I soon fell asleep.

"WAKE YOU ASS UP"I heard. I groaned and cursed. Asher and Phoenix were there smirking like idiots. "So Italleigha huh"Asher asked. Huh how did they know. "Dude you are hugging a piece of paper with her name on it and like I said stop talking to yourself"he said. I flipped them off.

I walked into the bathroom and showered. I got out and got ready. Phoenix and Asher were already dressed. "Ooh someone trying to impress Italleigha"Asher smirked. "Shut up. Already pissing me off and it's bearly the morning"I glared. We went to the campus and got stares from the girls. Mostly the freshmen. I laughed. Amongst the crowd, I looked for Italleigha. Why I am looking for her?

I spot her talking with her brothers. They hug her and walk away. I smile. Time to for my fun. I walked toward her.

"Nice seeing you again Italleigha"I hold up her schedule. Her eyes go wide. "You stole it"she said. "No darling. I found it. Already accusing me"I said. "Gimme it back. I need it"she pleaded. "What are you giving me in exchange"I said. "My gratitude"she said in a duh tone. "Just it to her asshole"one of friends said. I nodded to Asher and Phoenix. They dealt with her friends. "Go on a date with me"I said. She looked at shocked. "Heck no"she angrily said. I was to rip it. "Fine. Fine. Ill go on a date with you"she sighed. "Give me your phone"I said. She was about to protest but in end just obeyed. I put my phone number. "Here you darling. I'll see you around. Boys let's go" I said. Asher and Phoenix followed me. "Boys, looks like I have date"I smirked. They looked at me shocked.

Sorry I haven't been updating. But since it's thanksgiving break I'll be able to update more. Someone asked me if I could update every Monday. What do you guys think? Hope you guys like this chapter . Bye for now my peeps