8✔

Italleigha POV

I had totally forgot about the date. His friends were shocked just like me. "Angel"he said. I looked back at him. I just nodded. "Come on Asher we are in the way "Phoenix said pulling his friend. I just starred at my sub. "Angel look at me" he said. I look up and I'm meet with his brown eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful"he softly touched my cheek with his fingers. I blushed at his comment and his action. I hear feets shuffling. "I'm sorry Queen. Practice took longer than usual "Hazel said. Xavier quickly pulls his hand back.

"Umm let's go Queen" she said. I nodded and grabbed my food. "Remember 6 tonight " he said. I only nodded at him and followed Hazel. Once outside, "what was that" she asked. I shrug my shoulders and drink my soda. " Italleigha King you better tell me what happened back there " she said. "I'll tell you when we get to the dorm. I'm pretty sure Astra will want to hear this" I said. She nodded and pulled me, wanting to get to the dorm fast.

She opens the door to our dorm. We find Astra wearing a face mask. "It ain't Halloween yet" Hazel joked. Astra rolled her eyes. "Well Queen are you gonna tell us what's happening at 6 tonight" Hazel said. I tell them that I have a date with Xavier which was a bad idea. "AHHH. YASSSS"Astra screams. I try to shush her. Key word try. "You need a outfit and your makeup. Your hair. Oh my so much to do and such little time" she said. I look at the clock its 3:30. Astra sends to the bathroom to shower. I obey her. If you can't beat them, join them.

I shower and think what will this date will be like. Wait.. this is my first date. I was never allowed to go on dates with my dad and brothers around. My brothers! Should I tell them? As I debate whether I should tell, I wrap a towel around myself and step outside. My closet has been raided. By who? Astra. "Oh you are done. Put this on" she hands me a outfit.

I walk back into the bathroom and put it on. "I gotta admit. I like this outfit" I said.

 I like this outfit" I said

I walk back outside. I get whistles from both Astra and Hazel. I smile. "Girl if I was a boy. I would date you" Hazel said. I giggled. Astra curled my hair and did my makeup. Once she was done, I look at myself in the mirror. "Wow " I said. Astra proudly smiles and the final result. I hear my phone ring. I look at the caller. Oh its mom.

Hi mom
Hi sweetie. How's college treating you
It's treating me good for now
So any boys catch your eye
Mom!
Im kidding. Hehe
Well I'll lend you in a secret but don't tell dad or my brothers okay?
Oh okay okay now tell me
Im going on date
....Ahhhhh!!!!
Mom don't freak out or else dad.
I'm sorry sweetie. Im just happy for you. You couldn't do much when you lived with us.
Thats true but now I have that chance.
Yeah. Okay sweetie. Have fun and tell me how it goes. Bye love you
Okay mom. Love you too

I hung up. I'm glad my mom understand me. My phone buzz

Cheif 😈
Meet me at the campus

Angel😇
Okay

I start getting nervous. "Enjoy your date okay "Astra said. I nod and head out. I look at the time and it's almost six. I took long to get ready. I get stares as I walk to the campus. Few immature guys ask for my number. I sit on a bench and wait for Xavier. "Hey cutie" I heard. I look up to see a guy. "Hi" I said. "Whats a cute girl like you doing out here so lonely" he said. "Im waiting for someone " I tell him hoping he will back off. But, no he keeps going. I look around for Xavier. "Looks like they didn't show up. Why dont you come with me" he said.

"Hey what are doing with my girl" I heard. I look to see Xavier. He's wearing a dress shirt with jeans and he looks hot. The guy backs off and leaves. "Im sorry that I took so long"he said. "Its okay" I said. He looks at me from head to toe. "I didn't think it was possible but you look more beautiful Angel" he said. I blush.

"Shall we Angel "

First of all I'm sorry that I haven't been updating. I had writers block. But I managed. Yay me. So here it is. Hope you guys like it. Oh and guys comment please. It helps me as a writer. I like when you guys comment. Bye for now my peeps