Tracking the Rare Deathpool

3rd POV

"So, your saying this kid hacked through the the Cave's security, fought Robin and Kid Flash, knocked both of them out and disappeared to the point where even Batman can't find him?" Green Lantern said pinching his nose.

"Yes." Robin replied from his spot standing in a straight line with his fellow team members. Batman was replaying the security cameras over and over again trying to find anything that could be useful.

"I found something." He spoke and Wonder Woman leaned over his shoulder.

"He appears to be eating at a cafe" She observed.

"Yes. Mission assignment: Search the cafe for clues and catch the intruder." Batman said leaving no room for argument. Most of the team nodded while the others did nothing.

(Y/N) POV

I was eating in the park enjoying the peacefulness of hearing the birds chirping and the ducks quacking in the giant pond.

'Don't you think we should leave Happy Harbour? We attacked superheroes, they'll eventually track us down.'

'Nah! I think we'll be good! I mean I would rather risk getting caught by some spandex-wearing kids than move back to Gotham!'

'That place was nasty! Remember that homeless man who asked if we've seen his talking monkey! That guy was trippin'!'

'He looked like he was going to eat us.'

'Yeah, that was creepy!'

'Oh sh*t! Is that SOB and Sunglasses over there?'

I saw two kids walking around the cafe I was in yesterday, they were checking out the table I was sitting at.

'Yeah! That is them!'

'Yellow. That's bad.'

'Oh.......... '

I slowly got up and started walking away causally. Until Sunglasses looked over and made sunglass shade to mask eye contact and tapped something in his ear and said something. This caused some red flags for me, so I ran. I could hear Sunglasses and SOB running after me.

3rd POV

"Dang it! I wish I brought my suit so I could catch up to him!" Wally West said.

"Dude chill! We'll catch him! Superboy and Z are in the area he's heading for! I already let them know!" Robin said.

(Y/N)'s POV

I perched myself in a tree in front of Gotham Academy. You may ask yourself "How did Deathpool get from Happy Harbour to Gotham City?" Well, dear reader, that is a secret!

I was watching Spongebob on a phone I pickpocketed from some chump's pocket. The episode was 'Spy Buddies' and it was f*eaking hilarious! I wish I had laser pants like Patrick! I was about to go to the next episode when I heard a rustle in the branches below me. I stayed calm and pretended I didn't notice. The person was now right behind me, I moved just as they pounced. I climbed down the tree and run, I heard thumping of multiple feet maybe about four people were chasing me, just as I was about to disappear into the maze that is Gotham City, four more people jumped in front of me. I looked back and just as I predicted four more people behind me.

'Eight people in total. Looks like most of them have superpowers.'

'Sh*t.'

'You got that right!'

'Yellow now's not the time.'

'Right. Right. Sorry.........'

'Okay, there has to be some way we can get out of this!'