The Great Fashion War!

(Y/N)'s POV

We decided to have different stages of the fashion war. Starting with Meggy. Then Zat. And finally the hardest to please. Artsy.

I stepped up to Meggy who was looking very shy. I examined her skin tone. Her personality. Freckles. Red hair. Yet she also needs something she could wear around the cave that would look good with green skin. Definitely a challenge. But I like a challenge.

"AH-HA!" Meggy jumped from my outburst.

"Okay Meggy go wait in the dressing room and I'll give you what I have chosen!" She smiled and nodded and walked behind the curtain. I heard Artsy snort from where she and Zat were sitting in the dressing area.

I ran around the store and plucked things from hangers and various shelves. Once I was satisfied I ran back to the dressing area. I hid the clothes from Zat and Artsy's view and slipped them behind the curtain to Meggy.

We waited about 5 minutes hearing shuffling from behind the curtain. Meggy stepped out and I smirked at the gasps that came from all around me. All the ladies in the dressing area were fawning over Meggy. She had a sky blue halter top with a UFO printed on and below it said 'Believe!' Her bottoms included capris with a floral pattern on it, her shoes were converse with a stipe pattern. Polaroid sunglasses sat atop her head. She had a bracelet that had a ice cream charm hanging from it.

I strutted over to her and whipped out my phone and took a quick selfie.

"I give you...... Meggy!" Some ladies actually cheered while others were slack jawed which included Zat and Artsy. Meggy was blushing all the attention.

Some girls came to to her "OMG! Like where did you get such a sense of style!" Meggy looked at me, I smiled and waved it off.

"O-Oh um actually my friend (Y/N) actually made this for me" The girls looked over at me and blushed.

"Hey~ would you like to hang with us~" One winked.

"Yeah~ we're popular~" I looked behind them and saw my new friends looking at me sadly. I looked back at them.

"No thanks! I'm going to hang with my girls!" I walked around them and back to my actual friends.

"Okay! Zat you're next! Get on in there!" She smiled "Hey (Y/N) my school prom is coming up could you pick out a dress?" I gave her a thumbs up.

I was walking for about 2 minutes when I saw the perfect dress.

I managed to slip it into her dressing room

I managed to slip it into her dressing room. I heard her gasp. She took about 7 minutes which was understandable.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah Zat!"

"Could you come in and look? I want it to be a surprise for Artemis and Megan"

"Sure Zat!"

I stepped in and closed the curtain behind me. I looked at Zat and she looks so beautiful.

"Zat.......you look beautiful" I say gently.

She looked away "Only because of this dress" I frowned.

"Zat you look beautiful without the dress. It's just an added bonus" I took her hands "We'll have to hire a bodyguard to guard you from all the boys that would want to dance with you!" She smiled and wiped away her tears.

"Thank you (Y/N)"

"Anytime Zat".

She blushed "Um (Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"I can't reach the zipper could you do it?"

"Sure!"

She moved her hair out of the way and I gently pulled the zipper down.

"Okay! You slip back into your real clothes and put the dress in this cover so no one sees it!" I handed it to her and slipped back out.

A few minutes later Zat walked out with the dress in the black cover, she winked at me. Artsy stepped up.

"You may have won them over but I'm harder to please"

I smirked "I wouldn't have it may other way" I opened the dressing room curtain for her, she scoffed and stepped in.

Once again I zoomed around the store swiping things every now and again. I made my way back to the dressing area where there was a crowd gathered waiting to see my next masterpiece.

I stuffed the things into Artsy's dressing room and stood back. 2 minutes later Artsy came out in a green crop top and cargo pants, she had black sneakers she had her hair tied up in her usual ponytail, fingerless gloves covered her hands and wrists, a assortment of different shades green hair bands lined perfectly on her wrist. Many gasps were heard and pictures were taken. Artsy looked at the mirror and her eyes widened at what she saw. I'm not going to sugar coat it, she looked drop dead gorgeous. She looked at me in shock and I gave her a grin and a thumbs up. I smirked when I saw a group of boys checking out Meggy, Zat, and Artsy. I pointed it out to them. They turned their gaze to the boys, they had smirks on their faces.

What they did instead shocked me. Artsy looped her arms through mine and Meggy my other one while Zat looped her through Meggy's and they dragged me to the food court. I looked back at the boys and stuck my tongue out at them. They glared at me, I just snickered.

"Why didn't you guys go chat up those guys?" They looked at me when we sat down.

"Well we weren't interested plus we're hanging out with someone much hotter and nice than those guys" Zat smiled.

"Aw! You guys are making me blush!" Meggy hugged me while Zat pinched my cheek.

3rd POV

The girls walked into the cave chatting with Deathpool like gossiping teenagers, which they were.

They made their way into the living room where the boys took notice of them. Deathpool was back in his suit. He was carrying a lot of bags from various stores with no trouble at all. They walked to where the rooms were and the boys followed only to see them all disappear into M'gann's room.

"He's been here, what, one day and he has already been in Megan's room!?" Wally yelled.

"Dude! Chill out! They're just friends" Robin reasoned.

"Oh yeah! Him and Zatanna are also just friends" Wally retorted. Superboy and Aqualad didn't know didn't know what to do so they just went back to the living room to watch static.