Part of the Team?

(Y/N)'s POV

Once Birdy stopped chasing me, I skidded to a stop in front of the others "So, what we gonna do when we get back to your place?"

"We're going to ask you some questions and we'll go from there" Tanned Blondie said calmly.

'I'm wondering just what kind of questions they'll be asking.'

'Yeah! Do you think they'll try to take our mask off!'

'If they do try it then they'll have to identify them by their dental records!'

'H*ll yeah!'

'That does sound most interesting.'

'Okay! Okay! I can't act suspicious!'

I tuned back into reality "So, what are your voices like?" The magician girl asked.

I looked over at her "Oh, they're great! White is secretly in love with Yellow! It's like there's a soap opera in my head!"

She smiled "Hm. That does sound very interesting"

"Yeah, White can be grumpy sometimes but I still love him!"

"What about your other voice?"

"Oh Yellow! He's cheery and gets on White's nerves, but he's a fun voice to have! I wish you could meet them sometime!"

She looked thoughtful then grinned "Maybe I can!"

I stopped in my tracks "Huh?"

She grabbed my hand "I'll explain once we get to the cave!" She started running dragging me with her.

*Timeskip*

We stopped in front of that same telephone booth and Birdy typed in something and then some whirring sounds echoed throughout the alley. We stepped in one at a time and then we vanished. We appeared in the same room that it beat up SOB and Birdy.

"Okay! M'gann, come over please!" The green chick walked over to us.

"Can you connect our minds?" The magician girl asked excitedly.

The green chick nodded "Sure!" I felt something pushing into the back of my head, I let it through.

'Can you hear me?' M'gann's voice echoed throughout my head.

'Yes!'

'Great! Can your voices talk now?'

'What kinda magical sh*t is this!'

'Can they hear us?'

Magician girl squealed "I can hear his voices!"

SOB stepped up "Hey! I wanna hear too!"

M'gann connected him.

'So, where are these voices?'

'Ello ol' chap!'

'Stop speaking like David Williams.'

'But it's fun!'

'No.'

'Your no fun!'

SOB's eyes widen "Woah, they weren't lying!"

My head started to hurt "Okay! Okay! Get out! My head hurts!" M'gann obstructed the mind link and I felt better.

Suddenly I heard some whirring noises and then more footsteps. I looked behind me and my jaw almost almost dropped but I managed to keep my composure because the Justice League walked into room.

I smiled "Heelllllooooo!" Batguy and a green skinned dude walked up to me. 

"Who are you?" Batdude asked me. 

"Who are you?" He didn't reply to me. 

"Manhunter, you know what to do" Green dude stepped up and his eyes started glowing, I felt the same push as last time except something told me not to let it through so I pushed back. The others must've noticed him struggling because I noticed the chick pull out a golden rope.

She was about to throw it when I moved swiftly and snatched it from her and wrapped it around her and green dude. While they were distracted I made my escape to the tube thingy but Batdude jumped in front of me and engaged me in hand to hand combat. He tried to sweep my feet but I jumped over his leg and kneed him in the gut. I yanked him into the ground by his arm and pinned his arms behind his back being careful of his legs.

The guy with an S on his chest flew towards us but I jumped up and threw the Batguy at him making both of them fall to the floor. I resumed running towards the exit and just as I was about to exit someone grabbed my wrist "Wait!" I looked behind me and saw Birdy.

"You don't have to do this! You would be a great asset to the team!" I stopped and thought about it.

'We would have someone to hang out with at school!'

'We could use something to do other than scaring homeless people.'

'Come on! It'll be fun!'

'What he said.'

I looked at the rest of the team and SOB was making puppy eyes while Magician girl was smiling and waved at me, I sighed "Okay! Okay! Fine!" Most of the team cheered.

Batdude walked up to me "You obviously have great skill, who trained you?"

I smiled "The Unicorn of the Jelly Forest!"

*Timeskip*

I was sitting with the team watching TV while eating a double decker deluxe cheese sandwich.

"So Birdy do ya think we got any classes together!" Birdy looked over at me.

"I can't talk about it here because the team doesn't know my identity, do you know who I am?"

I nodded "Yup!"

"Give me a hint you know" I thought about it and leaned in and whispered. 

"Do you like the song Rich Kids?" His eyes widen for a moment then he nodded.

"He knows" He said to the rest of the team who groaned.

"Man! How come he gets to know but we don't!" SOB exclaimed.

"He either figured it out himself or he hacked into our database, either way I respect him" He said.

I grinned and hugged him "Aw! Thanks Birdy!" I said not noticing the small blush on his face.

Dick's POV

He's so warm.........

I snapped out of my stooper and found myself hugging him back. I jumped away from him and locked my gaze on the TV which was showing Bruce and I at the charity ball that was held last night.

I remembered that Deathpool knew who I was and probably Batman too. I discreetly took out my wrist computer and texted Batman the protocol we set up in case anyone found out our secret identities.

(Y/N)'s POV

I had a bad feeling when I saw Birdy take out his wrist computer thingy.

'What do ya think he's doing!'

'Probably calling the authorities to turn us in.'

'Nah! Birdy wouldn't do that! Besides he's the one that begged us to stay in this social club they call a team!'

'True that!'

'I would have to agree.'

"Batman B-01"

'Ooh! Batsy's here!'

'Yay!'

'Well we're screwed.'