Chapter 2: Netflix and Chill (EDITED)

∆ Avery's POV ∆

I walked down the hallway...well, because school's over.

I reached my locker and opened it. Aaaannndd a little piece of paper fell down my locker.

Thinking, it's a letter ofcourse. So i pick it up and read it.

    Netflix and Chill later, sounds good?
                 -Austin ✖

I smile and put my stuff in my locker.

It feels so good, that i have a friend like Austin. And i know, that this, our friendship, will stay...forever.

(A/N = sorry for the cheesy bullfin guys. I'm listening to Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran. That's why)

I see him...Austin, with Dylan and Ryan. He looks at me and gives me a smile. And then, time stops. Who would've thought that a single smile, will get me trap into a trance?

I smiled too and he chuckles. I shake off the trance and continued walking.

Okay, since i can't keep it any longer. Im gonna have to tell you guys this..but i SWEAR if you tell this to Austin, ill hunt you down and kill you. Just kidding. But if you do, I'll maybe just steal your nutella and chocolates :) 

I...have a crush on Austin, like big time. It started when i was 13. Mkay, Austin doesn't have the best body, he doesnt have muscles and abs. But he's cute and I don't know..handsome? He's got this personality, that can make any girl fall inlove with him.

• TIME SKIP •

I arrived at my house...finally.

I entered my room and changed my clothes. So my clothes are basically comfortably normal. White tshirt and denim shorts. I fix my hair a little bit but it's still in a ponytail.

I arranged everything needed for our netflix and chill. I made a tiny pillow fort that only took me 20 minutes to build. Wow that was fast.

Finally, the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door and opened it.

"Finally!" I laughed and let Austin inside

"I'm not late...am i?" He asked confused

"No, you're not late Austin" i said

"Good" he placed the ice cream and nutella inside the pillow fort

•TIME SKIP•

"Who's your favorite character?" I asked Austin

"Uuuhhh...It's Dustin" he smiled

"Is it because his name rhymes with yours?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised.

"Maybe" he said

"Well mine are Mike and Will" i said

"Why?" He asked

"Because they're cute" i said

We're watching Stranger Things. And i swear, i got addicted to it that it's even my cellphone wallpaper.