Chapter 4: Greek God Of Cuteness (EDITED)

∆ Avery's POV ∆

I opened up the door and i see Mom, dad, Samantha, Dylan and Ryan in the living room.

Austin held my hand and i decided to speak

"So, what's up?" I said and all heads turned to me. Plus Austin, with a weird look on his face saying 'what did you just say?' And i just shrugged him off and turned to mom.

"Oh thank god, Avery! You're safe!" Mom hugged me with tears on her pink dusted cheeks.

I'm still holding Austin's hand so i can't hug my mom back.

"We were worried sick" mom said letting me go and walking back to her chair.

"I know, im sorry" i said looking down.

"Avery, who will-" i didnt let my dad finish because i know what he's gonna ask

"Not now dad" i said and walked to my room with Austin.

"You alright?" Austin put his both hands on my shoulder and gave it a slight squeeze

"Yea im fine." I said and we sat down on the sofa inside my bedroom

"Netflix?" He asked smiling while opening the tv. I swear, this guy knows how to make me smile.

"You know it" i said grinning making myself comfortable in my seat.

I was excited, too excited when Stranger Things started. Austin sat down beside me and he kissed my forehead.

My inner self was dancing around and screaming flattered. It's because that Austin Zachary Connor, kissed my forehead

~*~*~
3 days left

My stupid alarm clock rang again. I flippin swear, if that thing makes another sound again, ill throw it out the window.

I sit up my back completely aching, oh, i just slept on the sofa. Well shiz. I stand up and stretched hoping that it will make the pain fade. I look at Austin who is still sleeping peacefully. This boy, is the greek god of cuteness, no not really. Never mind. I walked to the bathroom and i did my daily routine. Once im done i wrapped a towel around me and i opened the door slightly just enough to let me peek if Austin's awake.

Cost is clear, he is not awake thank the heavens. I run to my closet door and locked it. I started to think..what am i gonna wear? I mean, i still have The Vamps merch. Yea, im going with the merch. I know, I know. I don't have the best taste in clothing. But i wanna be comfortable so yea.

I put on the  blue skinny jeans and again..my camouflage airwalk.

I walk out of my closet to see Austin still sleeping. It's already 7:23! Wow time moves fast.

"Hey Austin! Wake up or else we're gonna be late!" I shouted at Austin causing him to groan.

"Yea, yea, yea" he said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He got up and grabbed his bag and entered my bathroom. I styled my hair in a high ponytail. High ponytails never gets old.

After 10 minutes Austin walked out of the bathroom. My jaw dropped once more of what Austin is wearing. The same as mine once again.

"Seriously Austin. Why are you wearing what im wearing? How do you know that im gonna wear this outfit today? Are you a wizard?" I rambled asking him a lot of questions.

"I bought all of my merch. And plan b, when you're not wearing merch i bought a white tshirt. And plan c, when im not into plan b, i bought this" he said pulling out a white tshirt with my picture printed in front of it. My mouth gaped open