Chapter 10: Stupid Jealousy (EDITED)

∆ Avery's POV ∆

Austin and i walked together all the way to school. Eventually, my hair is down and Austin won't give back my freaking hair tie!

But there was something really weird about him, like the uneasiness of every step he takes to the gate of our campus, the shaking of his breath. I tried asking him if he's okay but he'll only say that he's alright.

We parted ways because he said he needs to meet up with Dylan and Ryan.

And here i am, sitting in my normal spot of my first class waiting for Austin.

There's only a few of us here, if I'll count...i guess 15? I don't know.

Finally, Austin came in. But this time, he's not acting weird anymore. He was flipping smiling when he walked inside the classroom.

He sat beside and he asked me this insanely super weird question

"How's my lovely best friend doing?" He smiled at me and i gave him a weird look. I also moved away from him.

"Who are you? What have you done to Austin? Where is he?" I asked him while slowly standing up from my chair and moving away from him even more.

"Hahaha! Calm down, i was only joking" he replied and he pulled me back to my chair with a laughing expression on his face.

"For a split second, i thought you went mental" i said and i heard the guy behind me laugh

"Ha ha" Austin sarcastically laughed at me.

Seriously this guy is learning too much from me.

∆ Austin's POV ∆

I couldn't stay still. I was too nervous.

My guts couldn't take it and i feel like throwing up any minute.

Am i really doing this to Avery? She's my best friend...and i just can't.

On our way to school Avery kept asking if I'm okay. But all i said is I'm fine. But I'm really not cause im about to throw up.

We parted ways because i have to meet up with fucking Dylan and Ryan.

"So, here's your script" Dylan handed me a piece of paper with lines that i have to say.

"Do me a favor, please give me 2 more days with her...she's my best friend" i begged.

"Give us a minute" Ryan said and pulled Dylan away.

After a few seconds they came back

"You'll do it on Monday and that's it" Dylan glared at me.

"That Avery is turning you into a fucking pussy, Austin Connor" Dylan snickers.

I gripped the bar beside me to control my temper. They're talking about Avery for fuck's sake and i can't have that!

"What's the matter? Can't handle the truth?" Dylan smirked.

"Dylan, stop." Ryan said pushing dylan away from me.

Well looks like one of them are afraid of me.

"No ryan-" dylan began but ryan cut him off

"Dylan, remember the last time he was mad. Dude, i don't want that happening again" Ryan's voice trembled.

Dylan scoffed and walked away leaving me and Ryan alone

"Listen Austin. I'll try my best to stop this" ryan patted my shoulders and ran off to dylan.