Chapter 13: Experiencing Hell (EDITED)

☆ Avery's POV ☆

"Hi Avery" i look to my right to see Ryan standing next to Dylan holding a red cup.

Define the look of a bad boy?..because he definitely looks like one but doesn't act like one.

"Hey Ryan" i smiled hiding the fact that i almost drooled

"Bullshit. Come on Avery" Austin stated angrily out of nowhere and he grabbed my hand pulling me away from the two boys

"What was that all about Austin??" I asked..well more like shouted over the loud thumping music.

"Can't you see the look in his eyes?!" He shouted back as i pulled my hand away from his grip. Bad thing is..we were easily parted by the crowd.

"Oh shit" i silently cursed as i push my way back to Austin but i failed.

"What the heck?" I whispered as i still try to push my way through the crowd.

There was a tiny space that i could possibly fit through and i thanked the Lord but i felt a hand grip my shoulders and pulled me to the kitchen

"A thank you would be nice.." the person said and i turn around to see Dylan leaning against the marble counter

"Thank you for what? I was trying to push through the crowd-"

"And you failed, obviously" he chuckled

"Look it's not that. I need to get to Austin" i said getting out of the kitchen but he pulled me back in.

"Austin's on the other side. To get there, you have go out the house and walk around to the pool side but i wouldn't do that if i were you because a lot of things happen there" he smirks and my face goes pale white because of what he just said.

Oh my god..you mean? Some people have...oh ewww..

"I can fit through the crowd" i swallowed looking at the dance floor loaded with people.

"I wouldn't do the either" he said standing beside me looking at the crowd too.

"Then how will i get to Austin?!" I ask groaning in frustration.

"You will have to wait till the crowd lessens. Until then, you spend with me" he said sending me a cheeky smile

Ugh. He's just as weird as his brother. But he's weirder...

"You're just as weird as your brother. But you're just weirder" i said bringing out my thoughts about him

"People say, Avery...people say" he laughed and he patted my head softy.

You know what. For once, i was starting to like Dylan, like really friend like. But no, he had to be weirder than his brother.

"Is there any other way around?" I ask and i sit down at the tall chairs again.

"You could try roof. But I'd say it's suicide" he pointed up the ceiling and sat down beside me

"You're crazy"

"I'm not crazy. I'm Dylan" he laughs again

No. Just No. I cringe at his stupid joke which by all means, is cringy.

"I'll have to stay back here then" i sigh in defeat and i lean my forehead against the counter

"Yeah. Unless you wanna go around the house...." he smirks at me.

Oh hell no...my poor virgin eyes seeing those stuff.

"I'd rather stay here" i rolled my eyes at my own statement