Sir yes sir...

Tom's POV
'Bzz Bzz' my door rang when I layed on my bed after training today, I opened the door to see the one and only cola loving Edd."hey Tom me and Matt were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us"Edd said in a cheerful tone."Sure I guess I could go along".I started to put on my checkered converse and put my blue hoodie over my uniform so nobody will know who I am.I pulled out my walkie talkie and set it to RL "Red Leader I'm going with Matthew and Edward somewhere do I have your permission to go".It was silent for a bit then he answered"yes Thomas you may go and make sure to enjoy yourself your going to be needed soon at the base"."Yes sir thank you"after our conversation ended I ran to catch up to edd and matt and we drove off.

Tord's POV

I sighed after I let Thomas go along with Edward and Matthew who knows what they could be going or what could they be doing."Paul,Pat come to my office immediately I have a mission for yall two"I called out through the speakers in the army base but I made sure that Thomas,Edward and Matthew were gone first."yes sir you called us?"the taller male said as the two men came in."yes,make sure that Thomas,Edward,and especially Matthew don't cause any trouble or trauma where ever they are,oh and make sure that they don't see you two so go undercover..."Sir,Yes,Sir"then they exited the room and went to follow them a couple of minutes later.I just tried to relax in the meantime if I could,I couldn't stop thinking about them especially Thomas,but why...

YAAAY FIRST CHAPTER DONE
WORD COUNT-343
This is my first fan fiction and I still have a lot of school considering I am is sixth grade sooo yea
See y'all in the next chapter
Ha det venners ^w^