I love you...

HELLO MY RED SOLDIERS AND TODAY I HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YALL ALSO SORRY BC IT'S SHORT AND STUFF I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS AT HOME OH HOW COULD I FORGET THIS THERE IS A SLIGHT SMUT WARNING HERE SOO YES SORRY FOR THOSE YOUNG SMOLL READERS YOU CAN STOP WHEN IT SAYS WE BOTH CLOSED OUR EYES AND YOU CAN CONTINUE WHEN IT SAYS I love you sir   AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT EUTHER SO PLS NO HATE COMMENTS I REALLY DON'T NEED THAT TYPE OF STUFF RIGHT NOW OK SO GOT IT OK SOO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND SALUUUUTE!!

TORD'S POV

I started up my motorcycle then started riding back to the base when I got there I saw Pat walking around "oh hello sir I was about to look for you"he said while walking in my direction "looking for me,for what?" I respond "OH YEA sorry I almost forgot I am happily to inform you that Thomas is alive but he is gonna need your help to go around the base!" Pat said with delight.My eyes widened at the news "REALLY CAN I SEE HIM!?"I yelled with happiness "YEA THATS ANOTHER THING HE HAS BEEN ASKING FOR YOU OVER AND OVER SINCE HE WOKE UP!!" Wow I was surprised my face just went blank and I blushed a bit until I remembered some words when we were back at the base "T-Tord...I-I love you..." woah now that I remember he said he loves me so I rushed to the infirmary room and I saw Thomas lieing there "T-Tord?"he said as he was siting up,I ran up to him and hugged him "Oh Thomas I'm so glad you're ok,I was so worried..."I said while hugging him tighter he hugged me back "ow not to tight now sir" he said while trying to get loose "o-oh sorry Thomas..."I apologized to him,then we stared at eachother but we both didn't notice that our faces were getting closer and closer but slowly.We both closed our eyes as our lips met,we kissed eachother but it started to get more rough and passionate,I could hear Tom moan softly then when we separated our kiss for some air while doing that I just looked at him and stroked his cheek softly."I love you Sir..."Tom said softly "I love you too Thomas..." I blushed a lil and kissed his forehead.We were hugging and  lying down on the hospital bed when Pat walked in "ahem sorry to interrupt your quality time but I just came to give Thomas his uniform..."he was holding out a uniform for Tom that was like his original one however Tom had already gotten some new visors from the doctor.I left the room to let him change then when he came out he looked like nothing ever happened well expect a scratch and bruise here and there."Ya know Thomas you should take a break you can have the rest of the week off" I offered him a week off but his response left my heart fluttering "only if you get the week of too,I wanna spend more time with you" Tom said softly."Alright then I'll stay with you" I kissed his cheek and headed towards the exit and helped Tom inside the car.This is going to be an amazing week I thought to myself as I sighed feeling peace and most of all feeling loved I'm glad Tom loves me...

OK SRRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER I HOPE YALL ENJOYED AND PLS LEAVE A COMMENT AND STAR OR WHATEVER YA CALL IT I'LL TRY TO POST AS MUCH AS I CAN RED LEADER OUT SALUUUTE