H-help...

WASSUP MY SOLDIERS ITS RED HERE YES ONCE AGAIN I RETURN AND IMA BE TELLIN YALL THAT IMA MOST LIKELY BE POSTING ON THE WEEKEND AND MAYBE THE CHAPTERS MIGHT GET A LIL LONGER BUT THAT DEPENDS ON HOW I AM PHYSICALLY,MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY SOO YEA I HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED ME RANTING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE REST OF THE "h-help" CHAPTER SOO UNTIL MY NEXT AUTHOR NOTE OR RANT I WILL SEE YALL SOON MY SOLDIERS AND SALUUUTE!!!))

TOM'S POV

I woke up to a dungeon most likely in the black army's dungeon then I felt a sharp pain on my back and from the torture I've been through I could tell it was most likely it was a whip ((srry If it triggers people))I yelled in pain "tsk tsk tsk you seem rather familiar don't ya oh now I remember your Red's lil buddy he cares very much about ya such a shame I thought you would be a bit stronger than this...".I could tell who it was before I saw his face...it was Cole the leader of the Black Army but I was shooken by what he said Tord cared about me,to me he was just my leader but me to him he cared about me that was Unbelieve able I just stayed silent after he said that."awww come on why don't you speak I know you can...Thomas Rodgers"((like I said Ima use fake last names))h-he knew my name I just kept thinking about what he said about Tord but then my thoughts were interrupted by an electric shock all over my body and It felt as if I've been shot all over my body but of course this felt worse because it had a high voltage I yelled in pain then I just started to speak "WHAT D-DO YOU WANT WITH ME A-AND T-TORD?!?"I yelled at him with pain."Ohhhh so that's what his name is hmmm Tord that's seems like a nice name I mean I nice name for a COMMUNIST AND A WEAK,STUPID LIL COWARD!!".Then again I felt him shock me I don't know why but I felt hurt when he called Tord that I don't know why but I just did "SO JUST TALK THOMAS AND WE'LL BE ALL OK ALRIGHT!!"then after he said that I saw his eye twitching,man he really must be insane probably even more than Tord says."I'm n-not saing a-anything... and you c-can torture me a-all you want but I-I'm not saying anything...I AM NOT BETRAYING MY ARMY AND I AM A PROUD SOLDIER OF THE DAMN RED ARMY!!!"I yelled at him with most of my strength,he grunted then said "ugh fine,I guess I'll see ya on the other side Thomas of the Red Army..."he shocked me then the last words I could say was "h-help me..."then I blacked out...

TORD'S POV 

I was so worried for Tom and how he was I hope he was ok...and Cole oh he's a sick bastard for kidnapping my beloved Thomas...I missed Tom so much and as I was in my thought I didn't notice that some tears left my eyes,but I could tell that Edd,Paul,Pat and Matt could notice "s-sir are you alright..."Paul said and Pat stood behind him "huh oh yes I'm fine just worried that's all"I said as I wiped the tears off and sounding formal and as strict as I could.I just wish that Thomas was ok and if not I'D GO TO THE COLE'S OFFICE AND HE IS GOOD AS DEAD OR TORTURED FOR HURTING MY BELOVED!!!My eyes suddenly filled with rage at the thought "Tord you ok there?"Edd asked me then a snapped my head at him and he gasped a lil "WE HAVE TO GO FIND THOMAS THAT MEANS WE HAVE TO GO TO THE BLACK ARMY BASE AND THAT ALSO MEANS COLE IS GOOD AS DEAD OR TORTURED!!!"I yelled at Edd before running to a motorcycle,starting it and driving off into the night with my army behind me and off to the Black Army Base,when I got there I saw an entire Army I could tell they were waiting for us "RED ARMY ATTACK WITH NO MERCY!!!"I yelled aloud then I could tell a war just started but my main priority was to find Tom,kill Cole and win the war...

WOOOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE YESSSS ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING THIS ND I'LL SEE  IF I CAN MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON ENOUGH IN THE FUTURE AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT DILY DIDILY DARN CHAPTER MY SOLDIERS AND SALUUTE!!

WORD COUNT:808