Tom's Nightmare

Tom's POV

I fell asleep as soon as Tord set me on his bed

~In Tom's nightmare~

I could see me and Tord but he was offering me to join his army and it seems I said yes,then what felt was like a time skip or somethin  then a doctor came to Tord what seemed that he was in a hospital waiting room and the doctor said that I had eye cancer...then another time skip happened and Tord was experimenting on me for what it seemed to find a cure,but that's also what I saw in a different angle that Tord was Torturing Edd And Matt I yelled for him to stop but it seemed they couldn't hear me "STOP IT PLEASE STOP" I yelled and yelled but he just kept hurting them by then I was sobbing in the darkness but still able to see.Thats when I felt another time skip and Edd was yelling at Tord while I was behind him looking down that's when I heard Edd say "YOU TORTURED ME AND MATT AND EXPERIMENTED ON TOM AND I BET THAT THE "HEALING HIS EYES" WAS JUAT A BIG OL LIE" I saw myself crying a bit "I DID TRY TO HEAL THOMAS AND IT DID WORK AS FOR YOU AND MATT THATS JUST BECAUSE YALL WERE WEAK AND I MADE YALL STRONGER BUT YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER HURT TOM" Tord yelled back but I saw Matt from a distance running "TOM YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE IT'S EITHER TORD OR ME YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE" Edd yelled at while some tears fell from his eyes while Tord had also let go of some tears by the time some tears fell behind my eye mask too but that's also when I saw myself walking towards Tord and I lunged at him and hugged him,Tord's tears stopped and he hugged me back while I could see the hatred in Edd's eyes and I could tell that me going with Tord took him by surprise then when I stood aside that's when he pushed Tord to the ground and he said "hehe goodbye old "friend..." the Edd shot him "NOOOOO!!" me and myself in this horrid nightmare yelled I feel to the ground and sobbed while Matt just arrived "oh my goodness..." Matt said but I was still crying then Edd traveled to a different time using the time traveling device then I saw my eye mask turn red but at that time I woke up crying...

-le end of his nightmare-

I woke up sobbing but Tord rushed at me and hugged me "WHAT'S WRONG TOM ARE YOU OK?!?!" But I just kept sobbing into his chest "shh it's ok now tell me what's wrong Tommy" he said to me softly "I-I had a nightmare th-that Edd k-killed y-you" I said in between sobs then Tord got my hand and put it on his heart "you see I'm real and alive " then he fell asleep with me...

WOOO YES IT IS DONE AND SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING AS MUCH BUT THATNK FOR READING AND I WILL SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW HA DET SOLDIERS AND SALUUUUTE