Part 6 (Reader)

I wake up and everything is fuzzy. My vision is blurry. I hear.... waves? I try sitting up and my muscles are so tired... what's happening? Finally I start regaining my senses... I see... a moon. A man. And sand. "Mr... Jefferson?" The man turns and looks at me. The moonlight is reflecting on his face. "What's going on Mr. J? Did you bring me here?" I try sitting up again and manage. "I... did.... can you forgive me F/N?" He says as a sliver of water runs down his cheek. "Why did you bring me here?" "I was going to go and.... take pictures... of you..." He looks deep in my eyes expecting a response. "What? Like... kidnap me?" I ask somewhat shocked. And then it dawns on me. Rachel Amber. "Were you the one who took Rachel Amber?!" I yell. He jumps on top of me in an instant, his hand hushing me immediately. "It wasn't my fault." He says in my ear. He lifts his hand. "Then whose was it? Do you know how much pain her friends are in? Did you have something to do with this Mark?" I ask with authority to my voice. He looks uncomfortable. "Can we discuss this somewhere else?" Without waiting for a reply he pulls me up and starts walking towards the parking lot. "Mr. J... I can't walk so well...." I stumble and fall. He turns and walks back to me sighing. He reaches down and sweeps me into his arms.