Part 7 (Reader)

"Please F/N. Please. I don't want to do this the wrong way anymore. I want you. I want to be with you and take pictures of you. Only you. And I want you happy. That's all I want."

Mark. Mr. Jefferson. He gets up and walks away from me. This is fucking insane. He's crazy. But... I ... I want this. Not the psychotic kidnapping and photos of unconscious women. But him. He isn't perfect. Yet I can't help from liking him. He is odd. And what he has done isn't okay. But every part of me wants him. I slowly get up and walk over to him. He turns and looks at me. He seems so worried right now. I touch his face and kiss him. His lips are so soft. He smells like Bourbon and cologne. I pull away and look down. "Why me?" I say barely loud enough to hear. He places his hands on either side of my face, leaning his head against mine. "You're so amazing and yet you do not even see it. You don't see the way people look at you. You look like a dream and you feel like water. And I'm so dehydrated." I look up at him. He's my teacher. This is too much. "Mr. J... may I go to my dorm and sleep? I'm feeling so overwhelmed." He looks at me and then replies. "Yes I will drive you back. I understand..." he pulls away. "Wait. Mr. J." I pull him back in and kiss him again. "We can talk about this another time?" I look up at him expectantly. "Certainly."