Part 7 (Mark)

She looks so gorgeous. Damn I wish I could.... no... I can't. She would never trust me. She could never love me... F/N fainted on the beach and I brought her back to the dark room. I should have taken her somewhere else but this is the epicenter. I must be honest with her. I want her. And I cannot hide this part of me. She is beautiful when she's sleeping... I wish I could lie there next her on the couch.... I grab my bottle of bourbon and set in to wait for her to wake up again. I'm afraid being dosed while drunk has taken quite the toll on her.
Her eyes start to flutter open and I realize I should have dimmed the lights so it wouldn't be so harsh on her. "Where are we?" She immediately begins to panic again. "No F/N. You're okay. I will not hurt you. Just... Please listen to me." I say as calm as possible, even though I am terrified she will hate me. "I... have been taking photos of my students whom I see a special quality in....." "..... Rachel was one of them. But she consented for me to do it." She looks at me with a fire in her eyes. "And the others didn't?!" "What. The. Fuck. Mark." She's right. What. The. Fuck. Why am I telling her this shit? Fuck. "Please F/N. Please. I don't want to do this the wrong way anymore. I want you. I want to be with you and take pictures of you. Only you. And I want you happy. That's all I want." I get up and walk off. She will never want me.