Part 8 (Reader)

I haven't seen Jefferson since the night of the Vortex party and I'm supposed to leave with him tomorrow. Monday. It all felt so surreal. Like it never even happened. I climb out of bed and pop a few Advil's for my headache. I then proceed to pack for San Francisco. That takes up the rest of the day I didn't sleep through. I call my buddy Anna from NC and we talk about the trip to San Fran. She's so proud of me. It makes me so happy. We talk for about an hour and then I crawl back into bed again and set my alarm.
   The next morning I wake up and get ready for my flight. I pull on a cheeky blue dress and giant jacket. Then I head for the main building to meet Jefferson and Wells. They are standing there talking when I arrive. Jefferson's eyes immediately lock with mine before flicking away as if it did not happen. The Uber arrives as Wells congratulates me and Jefferson puts my luggage in the trunk. I thank him and he opens my door for me "Congratulations Miss L/N." He says smirking to me. He climbs in on the other side and I look out the window at the school as we drive away. We ride to the airport in silence and go through checking and security. Jefferson quietly checks his phone as we walk to our terminal. "Are you excited?" He asks expectantly of me. "How could I not be? San Francisco is such a hub of art. It will be amazing to see it." He smiles and we board our flight. He gives me the window seat. I get a bit nervous at takeoff. I'm not new to this, I just have claustrophobia. He looks me over. "Are you alright F/N?" "I'm nervous.... I don't like small spaces." He grabs my hand and squeezes it. We get into the air and I decide to sleep. I pull out my pillow and close my eyes. The flight goes by pretty quickly and soon we are landing. We head off and get our luggage and Jefferson calls for a cab at the entrance of the airport. We soon arrive at this amazing hotel. Glass from floor to top and absolutely breathtaking. "The school paid for this?!" I ask looking wide-eyes at Jefferson. He blushes and smirks. "No, I'm afraid this one was all me." He takes my hand and pulls me inside. He checks us in and we head to the first room. He hands me a key and puts his in. "Wait are there not two rooms?" I ask confused. He turns and looks back at me. "I can take the couch if this makes you uncomfortable F/N." He says looking dejected. It's actually pretty funny. I smile and push him into the room "No I think I'll be just fine Mark." He laughs and kisses me. "May I take a photo of you?" He says grabbing a camera from his bag. "Oh yeah of course." I say laughing and trying not to change anything. He gently pushes my hair out of my face and takes the photo. "Gorgeous." He murmurs And takes more, positioning me slightly every so often. I tire and lay on the bed as he continues. His dick is hard. I can see through his pants. I smile and ask "Could you help me get this dress off?" He looks up somewhat flustered. "Yes yes." He walks over to me and unzips my dress. I smile and start to pull off his jacket. He begins unbuttoning his shirt and I his pants. Soon enough we are both in our underwear making out.