#8 "Mrs.Lee"

Short Imagines (Woozi#8)

==

Water drops from your hair, making a "tuk tuk tuk" sounds. You get the towel and wrapped it around your naked body. You let out a sighs while loooking at your reflection on the blurry  mirror.

The sun finally set down and you still couldn't believe that you changed your surname into Mrs.Lee.

"Mrs.Lee," words came from your wet lips.

You are standing inside this luxury place for your honeymoon. You looked around and realized how money can change anyone's life. Nothing beats money and it is a damn reality you must accept.

After few minutes of facing the mirror, you decided to go out from the bathroom. And the first person you saw is him, lying on the bed like he was waiting for you. Did he really wait for you?

"What took you so long?" Woozi frowned.

"Did you even wait?" You rolled your eyes and walks towards your closet, getting a pair of undies, a shirt and your pink pajamas.

"Is it wrong to wait for you?" Woozi added with irritated tone.

But when you glimpsed at him, he is actually smiling, or should we say, smirking is the best word to describe the mask written on his face.

"It is our honey moon after all," he added putting his hands up. "You know, honeymoon were invited for couples make babies." He chuckled, devilish.

Heat went up to your face. "Shut up!" you complained.

"Yes I definitely will. Now come here and lay down beside me," he tapped the space on the bed. The he put his hands under his chin like a dog asking for food. "Meow meow," he imitate the cat's sound and blinking his eyes.

Goodness! Woozi is not a kind of a man who will do something like this! It was crazy!

"Can you please stop acting cute Mr. Uncutie tootie? It didn't suit you my God," you crossed your arms.

His smile fades away instantly.

You turned around and took steps to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" he interrupted.

"Inside the bathroom," you answered sarcastically. "What? Should I change my clothes in front of you?" your right brow raised.

"What's wrong with that?" he opposed. " I am your husband," he stood up and walks towards you.

"D-Don't act like one," you responded and continue your way.

But he grabbed your hand, pulled you closer that made your clothes fell on the ground. You quickly holds the towel covering your body so it won't fall down and make your soul exposed.

"What are you---" you tried to ask but he leaned closer and put his mouth near on your ear.

"Showing you that you are already a 'Mrs.Lee'" he whispered.

His breath turned into an electricity flowing from your ear down to every part of your skin. It is a feeling you didn't expect to feel. Woozi never been daring like this before. Beside he doesn't want skin ship.

You yanked his hand and yelled, "Stop it can you?!" then you pushed him hard.

But it didn't stop him. Instead, he pulled your waist closer and smashed his lips on your lips.

The kiss is rough, addicting and hard to refuse. Yet you tried your best to shut your mouth closed and didn't give him an access to go deeper.

"So you won't?" he groaned in the middle of his kiss before he hardly bites your lower lip.

You gasped and unintentionally let a moan escape from your mouth. He took that chance to kiss you deeper than you expected.

He pinned you on the wall but you pushes his chest away so your lips parted.

Tears fell from your eyes when your gaze met,

"Don't play with me," you sobbed.

"Why? Because we were in that stupid arrange marriage?" he said catching his breath and clenching his fists.

"Hmm. So don't act  that you love me. All of this is just a business for you Mr.Lee."

====