#149 "Howls"

#svtshortimagines #cloeboosvtimagines #Woozi (#148)
===
The moon is dazzling up there in the starry night sky. No clouds covering the twinkling star as this night's like a hot weather of every summer daytime. The only opposite of those comparison is the cold breeze coming from the west; bringing chills and march to the hair of my skin. Night's mood is compose of three things: the sound of the wind, the sound of my light step and a not so normal sounds from afar.

"~Ahoooooo!" sounds came from the forest. Maybe it is owned by wild wolf out there.

My university name is "Whiwove university",  located at the middle of Mt. Ove and surrounded of giant walls. This pretentious school is not for rich people, but  for students who are musically gifted and smart.  Therefore, students, including me, are came from different status, and so I considered myself so lucky to got accepted.

I am walking home to the girls dormitory after reviewing some notes in the library, when suddenly, I saw a man running towards the school's gate. My eyes narrowed, trying to identify that man's identity.

"Woozi sunbaenim?" I mumbled out of recognition.

He run outside of the gate, towards in the  green forest where the wolves howls was heard.

Why did he go there? It is forbidden to come out at night. Besides, it is dangerous.

"Woozi sunbae!" I shouted in whisper tone, afraid to get caught by the school's guard who is fortunately not in his right place.

I walked out to follow him while checking my wrist watch. Gosh, it already passed the curfew hours! The gate will close if he doesn't come back.

"Woozi sunbae!" I reached out, but there are no traces left.
Should I go back?

"The gate is now closed!" I heard the guard announcement.

Oh no!

When I looked back, the gate is already closed!

"Wait!" I yelled. I pick up my pace to inform our guard. However, I tripped myself and fell down. Ahhh, that was hurt.

I sat up and saw my bleeding right knee. When I am about to stand up, my knee fell weak and so I winced in pain. Ugh, this is not good.

I began to looked around, too foolish to underestimated the utter blackness of nighttime in the woods. The trees looked black trunks against a bluish charcoal sky and the path would become deepest brown and the moonlight would bleach the stones within it.

Stepping into the forest robbed  my senses as I started to breathe cool air more rapidly. It is disorientating to be almost blinded but given the ears of a wolf. Even the soft surration of the branches felt heavy in my ears. My sense of smell was sensitized, the loam in the earth and the decomposing leaves made the atmosphere close and thick. The blackness nurtured a sense of claustrophobia inside me even though the woodland stretched unbroken for miles.

There is only one person I thought while my body screamed me to run.

"W-Woozi sunbaenim," I muttered.

"Ahooooooooo~" the wolves started to howl again.

I closed my eyes,  mumbling his name with my cackling voice.  My legs  go weak, my stomach  lurched and my heart  ached.

As I listened to the howls, I was sure this maybe the last night I will spend  in earth.

And so, I started to sing, trying to calm myself while my eyes are closed, "T-Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder where you are, up above the--"

"Grrrrrrrrr," those growls stopped me.

My head is about to explode, and my hands clenched to its fullest. I gulped heavily before opening my eyes.

Four wolves are here in my front. Their eyes are full of lust, lust in blood. In my head I almost screamed a thousand times. But no words escape from my lips. I guess people lose their sanity when they already accepted the time of their deaths.

One of the wolves finally attacked me!

This is my end.

I closed my eyes and felt the cold ground against my back.

Did I die?

Did the wolf already bite me?

Then why am I still breathing?

Why don't  I feel any pain?

Am I still alive after its attack?

I opened my eyes... very slowly.

In my vision, there is a man wearing those red eyes. His skin is pale like crystal of snow and his lips are as bright as crimson.

"Idiot. Why did you follow me?"  the man  who is sitting above me, asked with his thin husky voice, before he leaned closer and licked my face with his tongue.

I am sure that a wolf attacked me. But...why? Why is Woozi sunbaenim here above me instead of that wolf?

"Sunbae?!" I shouted, eyes wide opened.

I sat up and so he also did. There are three men standing beside us: Dokyeom sunbaenim, Mingyu sunbaenim and Minghao sunbaenim who are also Whiwove university's students.

Now I can finally breathe.

"S-Sunbaenim. There are four wolves here a moment ago! Come on! Let's run for our lives!" I exclaimed and held Woozi sunbaenim's wrist.

But there are only a deep silence surrounds us. That silence robbed my senses again.

Four wolves were standing in front of me. But in a blink of an eye, four men are here.

My breathing became unstable as I looked at their face. Their eyes... are all red.

They began to smirked, bringing chills on me.

"Wolves?" Woozi asked. "Did you mean... werewolves like us?"

W-Werewolves?

"The moon is so bright," Minghao said.

"Yeah, it made me hungry," Mingyu added.

"This girl looks so yummy," Dokyeom said.

"Should we eat her?" Woozi suggested.

I began to crawled backward while shaking.

No.

No.

No!

They are... are... werewolves!

Woozi held my feet, lust filled his eyes that I thought innocent before.

"Don't kill me, please. Please," I cried and begged.

Woozi grinned and whispered, "We won't kill you. We will bring you pleasure. Now, shall we start? Grrrrrr~"

=====