#24 "He is a Gay!" (part 4)

#shortimaginesJun (#24)
===

You are inside the biggest shopping mall in korea. A moving platform ran along all the walkways in both directions just like in the airports. There was a shuttle service from the far ends of the car parks to the entrance and food outlets were scattered throughout instead of being on one courtyard. There were professional shopping guides smiling at every entrance, always ready for more business. You sat at the bench, holding your school bag and wearing your uniform.

When suddenly, you saw your ex-boyfriend from afar, together with your old bff- best friend forever, oooppss, it supposed to be bbf- BEST BITCH EVER is the proper way to call her. Well, she did steal your ex-boyfriend and proved how bitch she was.

"Of all the place, why do I need to see them here?" You rolled your eyes.

"Oh? Is that (Y/N)?" your ex-bff pointed you. Oh wow, she even got a nerve to point you.

You ex-boyfriend tilt his head to looked at your direction. It was Wen Junhui, the man who caused you a great heartbreak from a long time ago.

You crossed your arms and raised your right brow, screaming inside your your head the words: 'LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN COME NEAR ME JERKS!'

But to your surprised, they did come in front of you!

"H-Hi (Y/N), how have you been?" your ex-bbf asked you while holding your ex-bf's arm.

"Not great," you said, gritting your teeth.

Jun looked away, couldn't straight his gaze on you.

"W-Why?" your ex-bbf asked again.

"Why should I? You jerks are standing in front of me. So I got irritated, ugh," you chuckled sarcastically.

They freeze like ice, with your fierce eyes shooting laser beams on them.

Your ex-bbf's phone rang. "Oh, wait, I will pick this up," she said and walks away to pick her call.

Now, you are left alone with your ex-boyfriend in the middle of the crowd.

"Hello, Ex-boyfriend," you greeted him. The word alone is enough to make you choke.

"(Y/N)," he greeted back.

Isn't it awkward? He was part of your dreams- dreams of getting married together and  have babies.

"Are you alone?" he asked.

"Yes. I am dating myself."

"Oh, why? You are too beautiful to be alone," he even chuckled.

"Don't laugh or else I ripped your mouth," you stated making him to stopped in an instant.

"Ahem," he forged a cough. "You are still the same," he smiled while scratching his nape.

"Whatever. Just have fun while dating my bff okay? Oh, my bbf rather, best bitch forever." You started to walk away but...

"Wait..." He grabbed your wrist.

You stopped your steps and looked back. "What?"

"Do you think I broke up with you because of your bestfriend?" His eyes are serious, eating your soul away.

"Excuse me, bbf, best bitch ever."

"(Y/n). The thing is... Your brother best friend's warned me to break up with you. That is why. But, to be honest, I still love you."

"You still love me?" You clenched your fists out of frustration.  "Are you jok---"

You couldn't continue your words because some guy pulled you from Jun's grip.

And that guy was no other than your classmate- Jeonghan. He put his arm above your shoulder and smirked at Jun. " Who is this guy? I heard him saying that he still loves you babe," he pulled you closer.

You gasped in air as he pulled you against his body.

"I am her ex- boyfriend. What about you?" Jun frowned, his eyes are still on Jeonghan's arm.

Jeonghan's went down to your waist, pulling you more closer as he almost bite your ear!

"I am her new boyfriend. So back off jerk,' Jeonghan said and pecked on your cheek. " Let's go honey," he holds your hand and pulled you away.