☆゚

☆゚.*・。゚.*・。゚☆゚

"So, you know that guy that's like, really cute?" The brunette asks, causing his pink-haired companion to choke on his carton of strawberry milk.

"Hey, can you at least pretend not to be disgusted every time I bring up the guy I'm crushing on?"

"I can't help it Tae," He whines rather loudly, "You just get all gushy and it's gross."

Jimin reinforces his words by shaking his head in a 'sorry not sorry' way before scrunching up his nose, sticking his tongue out at the other boy,

"What's the point anyway? Relationships suck." The statement leaves his lips boldly as he turns away and through his peripheral vision, he can see Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Just because the one guy you happened to date was a dick doesn't mean that everyone's the same."

There's good logic in Taehyung's words, but even though Jimin knows the other's right, he simply just shrugs, muttering bitterly under his breath, something along the lines of 'whatever' and 'he wasn't a dick'.

As their conversation dies down, Jimin averts his attention back to the customers roaming the shop, hoping to distract himself from lingering on the thoughts of his ex.

There's quite the variety of people browsing around. From gardeners who need to spice up their yard to boyfriends who most likely have upset their lovers; the possibilities are endless in Jimin's opinion.

None of them really pique his interest though, then again no one seems to intrigue him anymore. He can't help but feel a bit disappointed about it; perhaps he was too picky, or so he thought. His lips form into a visible frown as he slides the empty carton of strawberry milk around on the laminate counter.

In the midst of his actions, he gets the feeling that someone's staring at him and it only takes him a second to look up and lock eyes with the culprit.

It's a male with black locks of hair, contrasting against his pale, milky skin, adorned by doll-like lips (that form a natural pout on his face) and the most notable feature happens to be his soft triangle-shaped eyes. (which Jimin will admit is sorta cute). Although once he realizes that Jimin has caught him in the act he quickly turns away, browsing the selection of succulents in front of him again.

There really isn't much to think about the action because Jimin is used to people staring at him. Considering the fact that he has bright pink hair, it's not unusual. But, Taehyung catches onto the small exchange they have as well and, being the bothersome person he is, decides to call something out.

"Hey!" He shouts, and at first, Jimin thinks that he's talking to him but, he soon realizes that he's very wrong.

Taehyung seems to capture the attention of everyone in the shop and the raven-haired boy takes the spotlight as the brunette points him out.