☆゚

☆゚.*・。゚.*・。゚☆゚ 

"Why's he smiling so widely? It's kinda creepy." The coconut haired boy questions with fake disgust; pointing over at Yoongi, who's grin soon fades as he hears the other's words.

"Can't I just smile because I want to?" Yoongi scoffs, crossing his arms as he rolls his eyes. The young boy seems unbelieving of the male's words; he turns to Hoseok for answers.

Should there be a reason behind his happiness? No, of course not. So why was the annoying brat questioning him?

"Yoonie's crush came over to his place," Hoseok singsongs earning a death glare from the older, "You should've heard the way Hyung described him, Jungkook! He was all blushy and cutesy~ Heard he also fell flat on his face when the kid came over!"

The youngest of the group snickers, eliciting a growl from Yoongi himself.

"Shut up, you would've done the same if you saw him too." Grumbling, he crosses his arms; still going on under his breath about how it wasn't his fault Jimin was cute and you'd understand if you weren't such a brat.

Minutes continue to pass, and he wishes the topic would die down but, Hoseok has a habit of blabbering on about things that should be forgotten, like the mohawk he had in freshman year.

An involuntary shiver travels through his body at the thought.

"—Kicked me in the shin, it hurt you know! Hey, on that note, Yoongi! Why don't you invite Jimin to our sho—"

"No." Yoongi deadpans, cutting off Hoseok before he has a chance to finish his sentence.

"Why not? You'll get a chance to show flower boy how cool you are! That'll definitely swoon him!"

Yoongi can't believe the other is still trying to convince him.

"You've seen him, Hoseok. Tiny, cute, wears pastel every day? You're telling me to invite him to our show? Yeah, no. I hope you're joking otherwise, you're just a dumbass." He takes in a deep breath after his statement, clearly annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah. You're tiny and cute too you know? And you still ended up in this. Just remember, don't judge a book by its cover Yoonie."

Yoongi snorts, "I'll keep that in mind."

"Jimin-ah~" Taehyung chimes in harmony with the bell above the door as he enters.

It's a slow day in his shop and so he doesn't really mind that the other came into work late; he'll scold him for it later though.

"Yeah?" Jimin finally pipes up, lifting his head to gaze at his close friend. The other seems giddy, and Jimin can tell something is coming.

He's right to assume so because as soon Taehyung approaches the counter he slaps down two tickets.

"We're going tonight, Joonie invited us." The other states, grinning widely. 

'There's something more to this.' Jimin thinks.

He's not wrong.

Taehyung is fidgeting with his sleeves nervously, taking on the appearance of a lovesick puppy.

"Spill it," Jimin commands, crossing his arms over his chest, "Or else I'm not goin." 

The other male sighs loudly, pouting as he speaks, "You remember the guy I was telling you about? Joonie said he's going to be performing with him! I didn't even know they were friends but, bam!"

Taehyung gazes up at the ceiling with a dreamy expression but Jimin lets out a cough urging him to continue.

 "We've gotta go Jiminie, for Joonie, Hoseok and that Agust D or whatever his name is."

A grunt escapes Jimin's mouth as he organizes the bouquet in front of him. He's not too fond of crowded, noisy places filled with sweaty people but, he hasn't been out in a while.

"Fine." Jimin finally agrees, "But get to work before I fire you." He threatens; earning a string of vigorous nods from Taehyung as he scampers into the backroom.

  ✧   

A/N: Hi, I've been very dead and this update is incredibly short. Hopefully, the next one will be longer and you won't have to wait a few months for it ;;