☆゚

☆゚.*・。゚.*・。゚☆゚

Yoongi lays on the couch, blanket half sprawled across his lower body as he types away at his phone furiously. He's spent at least twenty minutes of his Sunday afternoon trying to think of a good way to start off his conversation with Jimin.

The whole ordeal has him feeling like a giddy high-school girl and he really wishes he would just pull himself together already. 'Hey! it's Yoongi!|' Too formal. Delete. 'Hello Jimin|' Jesus, no. Too serious. Delete.

After a few more rejected text, he finally mutters a small 'fuck it' before hitting send.

Yoon:
hey

One simple word and it took him more than two hours to type.

Unbelievable.

He sighs and chucks his phone onto the floor effortlessly, not expecting a reply for a while. Jimin was probably busy, and responding to Yoongi doesn't seem like too high of a priority. Much to his surprise (and delight), a small ding goes off only mere seconds after his phone hits the ground.

The screen lights up and Yoongi probably bruises his shoulder as he tumbles off of the couch, rolling onto his stomach to check the message.

Jiminie:
Hi Yoongi (*≧▽≦)

His heart stutters at the other, although if it was anyone else, he would have just cringed at the use of emoji's but, since it was Jimin he found it absolutely adorable. Yoongi's fingers move to tap the keyboard, but Jimin sends another text before he gets a chance.

Jiminie:
Finally taking up my offer about those plants?

Yoon:
Yfjzyes

Jiminie:
??
Jiminie:
Are you okay??

Yoon:
I dropped my phone

Jiminie:
oh did i scare you?

Yoon:
no it just slipped
Yoon:
But yeah, the plants

Jiminie:
When do you want me to come over?
Jiminie:
I'm free right now so

Yoon:
That sounds good
Yoon:
hour from now?

Jiminie:
okok someone is eager haha

Yoon:
uh